close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FS/FT (2) custom R/C trucks

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Unruely, Mar 3, 2006.

1. Unruely

Unruely

If anyone here is into R/C trucks, I have 2 full custom "One of a Kind" rigs for sale.First up is my "Bladerunner based on a clodbuster. It uses a “Bladerunner” Chassis, #1 of 6 made, hand built by Mike of “RC Guy”. The parts of the chassis were sent off and anodized burgundy, while the rest is a brushed finish. The flamed front and rear skid plates were custom made by myself. It has a custom painted FJ40 Landcruiser body to match the chassis which pivots to allow access to the electronics. The motors are like new “1987 Monster Horsepower”, the ESC is a used Super Rooster (not hooked up at this time), the radio is an Airtronics. The gearboxes are painted silver/chrome while the bolts and screws are painted burgundy to match the chassis. The shocks are polished aluminum “Integy” MSR4 reservoirs. The tires are like new Jumbo Swamp Dawgs(unglued) on like new chrome rims mounted with “Heydco” aluminum adapters/wideners. The truck has only been run once on grass since completed. You will never find another one like this anywhere and is a true “One of a Kind”. This truck has been a shelf queen and I can use some funds to fund my rimfire projects.
    $600 OBO + shipping

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Also for sale is my "White Tiger" project truck. It includes a custom 3/16" aluminum "Tiger" chassis (sand blasted finish), 2 Clodbuster axles/gearboxes, puller tires on chrome rims, stock silver can motors, Maxx shocks, aluminum links, custom painted Land Cruiser body. $250 OBO + shipping

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I can provide additional info or pics of anything, just LMK. I will also consider offers and trades.

Martin