close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FS: Fender Hot Rod Deluxe amp & Standard Fat Stratocaster

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Jeffro, Jul 9, 2004.

1. Jeffro

Jeffro

Hello all! I'm looking to possibly sell these two to finance another project.

A quick run-down of the two --

The HRDx is not quite a year old, bought last Oct-Nov time frame. I've added a Celestion Vintage 30 and Groove Tubes KT-66HP power tubes and Tesla preamp tubes. The amp is in like-new to mint condition, there's not a mark on it. It will come with the cover and all factory papers. $400/OBO -- serious inquiries only please.

The Strat is an MIM Standard Fat Strat in Arctic White and maple fretboard. The color is actually closer to that of a creamy, or dirty white, much like Olympic white appears to be. I've replaced the factory electronics with a DiMarzio PAF Pro humbucker in the bridge and Texas Specials in the middle and neck positions. The guitar is in like-new to mint condition, as well. Included is a Fender tweed gig bag and a DiMarzio strap. $300/OBO -- same as above, serious inquiries only please.

I would prefer to do a face-to-face deal with someone in Washington state, preferably Olympia to Tacoma area. Feel free to email me with any questions, or if the pics do not come through I can email them.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]