close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FS: Extrema Ratio Harpoon F. Sweet blade! Look!

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Drjones, Sep 10, 2003.

1. Drjones

Drjones

I've been deliberating for a long while and have decided to sell my Extrema Ratio Harpoon F.

It is made in Italy, originally designed for the Italian Special Forces.

It is incredibly well-made with top-notch fit and finish.

It has very aggressive teeth on the back, and a very awesome tiger-stripe pattern. It is on the far left in the attached pic. I will post better pics tonight. Here's a link: http://www.target-masters.net/tek9.asp?pg=products&specific=jnnmpqr4

It comes with the "ballistic gum" sheath which is very useful and sturdy. It has multiple anchoring points, and comes with two straps to allow for "drop carry" on your thigh. Very cool and well thought-out.

Overall, a hell of a blade.

It is essentially NIB. I have carried it around once or twice, but never used it at all. Still has factory edge, never sharpened by me. I'm the original owner.

Comes with box and papers. It even has a really cool box! Man, do those Italians know how to do things right... :cool:

$300 shipped CONUS.

EDIT: On the above link, the price shown is $250. However, that is only for the bead-blasted finish. The striped finish, which is what I am selling, is $50 extra, for a total of $300. Click where it says "blade finish" and you will see the extra $50 for yourself. I've gotten a few emails about this and thought I would explain. Hope this helps. :)

2. Drjones

Drjones

Reasonable offers considered. Go ahead and make an offer!

I'm looking for a minty Colt 1991A1 or a G29, so I'd trade this blade + cash.

3. Drjones

Drjones

Another pic:

***This picture does NOT show the actual blade. Mp5SD not included. If it were mine, (which it would be if I didn't live in a communist country) you'd have to pry it from my cold, dead hands. ;f ***

4. Drjones

Drjones

Guys, I need to sell this.

Please make an offer! :)

5. Drjones

Drjones

6. pck50

pck50

Extrema Ratio, Knives WOW very nice indeed considered by Pros as the finest only other competitor is Mission in that category.
    Too bad that you didnt have a folder with a tanto point for a good price.

Have a Great day !

pck50

7. pck50

pck50

Hope all you good folks realize that we're surely heading that way especially with all the National Security Disguises of a political take over.

Truthfully ever wonder wonder what may really had happened on 9-11.
    Try a search on the Net for WTC 9-11 see what most experts say, kinda wonder are we about too be taken over?
    Think about this too remember how totally against they were speaking about the very tall skyscrappers well funny isnt it there putting up one thats beating out the Sears tower too now, Wow Interesting indeed.

pck50

"A Communist is bound by party discipline to deny he is a communist so that he can by subversion and stealth impose on an unwilling people the rule of the International Communist Party which is in fact the government of Soviet Russia." - Ronald Reagan