close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FS: ESS ICE shooting glasses, prescription insert

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by BayouSlide, Jun 22, 2007.

1. BayouSlide

BayouSlide

Cost effective approach, especially if you need to add a prescription carrier. Great condition: used only a few times (decided to get a set of Rudy Projects).

Three lens kit. Quick change lenses include interchangeable 2.4mm high-impact polycarbonate lenses in Smoke Gray, Hi-Def Yellow, and Clear. Per manufacturer, lenses offer 100% UVA/UVB protection; 100% ANSI Z87.1 & OSHA standards compliant. Frameless for unlimited field of view. Adjustable temples. Includes carrying pouch w/belt loop, clip, fog repellant cloth, glasses strap.

The ESS Wire frame RX carrier for prescription lenses features open lenses (no external frames). Will accommodate prescription corrections from +/- 5. Your eye care provider can insert prescription lenses into the carrier, which snaps into place on the nosepiece. The RX carrier sits behind the lens so it can be used with any of the three lenses in the ICE system. The prescription insert current has a set of my prescription lenses mounted; dummy lenses are also included. NOTE: If you need a stronger prescription, nylon carriers are available for prescription corrections from +/- 11.

For photo & more info: http://www.essgoggles.com/ICE-Eyeshield_6_detail.html

Glasses kit w/o RX carrier: $33. RX carrier only: $18. Get entire package, including prescription carrier, for $45. All prices include USPS shipping in CONUS. PayPal or M.O.

2. BayouSlide

BayouSlide

ESS package (a photo I took this evening):

3. BayouSlide

BayouSlide

Here's a detail photo of the RX insert:

4. nhop13

nhop13

I'll take the whole set up. I was just looking at the ESS products yesterday. My email is nhop13@charter.net

5. BayouSlide

BayouSlide

SPF to nhop13.

Thanks!

6. nhop13

nhop13

No Thank you , you just saved me some money:banana: I'll send a money order Monday

7. BayouSlide

BayouSlide

:thumbsup: I'll e-mail you when I get the funds and ship it out, buddy.