close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FS: Dillon 550B w/extras

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Dennis in MA, May 26, 2004.

1. Dennis in MA

Dennis in MA Get off my lawn

Complete press set up with 45LC caliber conversion (no dies)

Included with press:

3 (not 1, 3) Dillon Akrobins
    Bench wrench
    Mounting hardware - unopened. (I somehow bot 2 once. ???)

4 extra empty toolheads

Conversions: (no dies unless **'d)

380 ACP **
    9mm
    40 S&W
    45 ACP **
    .223 Rem **
    7.62x39 **

** - Comes with the dies that I bot with the press (used). They are pretty old, so I didn't catalog them into the price, but all work fine. (But look butt-ugly on the outside.) I used the 45 dies for a while before I upgraded to a set of Lee's last year.

All together, the retail on this would be a shade over $600. I'm dumping it for $450 plus as-close-as-I-can-get-to-actual-shipping. (I haven't even weighed it yet, but it's pretty heavy.)

The press is old and the blue is not perfect new-blue Dillon, but it is completely and fully functional. Nothing is missing at all. Works flawlessly. I am getting rid of it b/c I upgraded to a 650. (Hence, none of my dies are included.)

Retail on the whole thing would be a shade over $600 without the dies. Brian Enos gets 10% off. I'm looking to get $450 plus actual shipping (or a reasonable facimile thereof) complete.

NOTE: It is my desire to sell this complete. No breaking up. Please don't email or PM me with an offer to buy this or that - or offers to buy it when I break it up. If no buyers, I'll go to Ebay. I'm not in a rush and I think this is a fair price for everything. Heck, I think it's pretty fair if you wind up only using a few of the caliber conversions.

Oh, email @ djokeefe<at>comcast<dot>net