close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FS: Dillon 550B, .40 caliber w/ accessories

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by MikeyG23, Jan 4, 2004.

Tags:
  1. MikeyG23

MikeyG23 Millennium Member

Dillon 550B with the Strong Mount and Roller Handle setup complete for .40 caliber. It hasn't been used in a couple of years so it might need a little cleanup before use otherwise it's almost new. The reason I'm selling it is because I'm now loading on a 1050.

$275.00 + shipping

Certified funds, USPS Money Order preferred.

Thanks for looking !!

2. RugerFan58

RugerFan58

Got a rough idea how many rounds you loaded on it? I might be interested. How cheap do you think you could ship it to Hanson,Ma?? Thanks Greg

3. MikeyG23

I would guess somewhere less than 5000. I bought it from my shooting partner who sold it to by a 1050 and as soon as I saw his 1050 I had to have one. I haven't loaded on it since I bought it but it was up and running when I got it from my buddy. As for shipping I would image $20-25 ought to cover it, I can find out for sure tomorrow at work.

4. RugerFan58

RugerFan58

How many rounds do you think your partner did on it or is he a dealer? If it was new when you got it from him I'm REAL interested. Got an idea what year it is? I JUST bought a 550 a few weeks ago in .40. I want another for large primers. Thanks,Greg

5. MikeyG23

He's not a dealer, he was loading on it when I got it from him. He had it for a while and then decided that he wanted the 1050 so I bought it. As I previously stated I never loaded on it, as soon as I saw his 1050 I ordered one. From what he told me at when I bought it he hadn't loaded that much on it and from appearances I would agree. I don't know what year it is, if I had to guess maybe 2000 ??

6. MikeyG23

Sold to HSmith. Thanks to all.