close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FS: "Defensive Handguns," "Shooter's Guide to the Browning Hi Power," ...

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Stephen A. Camp, Nov 12, 2003.

1. Stephen A. Camp

Stephen A. Camp Deceased

Hello. I was able to make a deal on printing supplies that significantly reduced my costs to print my books. This allows me to pass along price reductions.

"Defensive Handguns" was selling for $25 + $5 S&H. I can sell it now for $17.95 + $5 S&H charges. to calculate postage, that's the amount I'll have put on the order, but if you send $5 for S&H, if it goes over, I'll pay it. In other words, instead of paying $30 total, you can get the book for $22.95, total.

For those not familar with it, the book has 134 pages of text and 100 photographs to illustrate points being made. There are 10 tables as well. Topics include mental attitude, skill at arms, handgun actions, revolver vs. automatic, "cheap" vs. inexpensive handguns, handguns for the handicapped, shooting comparisons as well as several shooting comparisons. Holster suggestions and tips are discussed by Lou Alessi, Eric Larsen, and Richard Oldfield and Jim Higginbotham shares his thoughts on "The Proper Pistol."

[​IMG]
    "Defensive Handguns" covers the topics mentioned above as well as many other aspects of defensive handgun carry and use.

"The Shooter's Guide to the Browning Hi Power" is available at the reduce rate: $17.95 + $5 S&H or $22.95 total for anywhere in the US.

[​IMG]
    Folks who've bought the manual have been complimentary and it continues to sell. In a bit smaller font than "Defensive Handguns," it contains 72 pages of text and is devoted to the Browning Hi Power pistol's use, maintenance, and care. It covers about anything the shooter might want to know including detail stripping as well as what custom features might be helpful and those that are best avoided.

Both books now have heat-laminated covers of heavy card stock.

The "Hi Power Disassembly Guide" is contained on both sides of three heavy, heat-laminated, sheets of card stock and has 37 color pictures to help the person detail stripping a Hi Power for cleaning or parts replacement. Text accompanies each picture and is boxed to avoid any confusion and the steps are numbered.

It sells for $10 + $2 S&H, but if purchased with either book, I eat the postage and you get it for $10.00 total.

[​IMG]
    This is meant to be used at the gun bench and each page is completely heat-laminated so that oils and solvents won't ruin the pages.

Sincerest thanks to previous and current customers. Through your support, I'm able to continue this work and offer a bit lower prices as I can.

If interested, contact me via Email, PM, or via my site at www.hipowersandhandguns.com

Thank you again.

Best.

2. Stephen A. Camp

Stephen A. Camp Deceased

Hello. I have received several Emails asking if the price can be lowered any farther. Sadly, the answer is "no." The good news is that it appears I will be able to keep it at the current price due to an on-going deal concerning certain printing supplies.

FWIW, I'm working on another book that will focus on ammunition performance with
    testing methods that can be duplicated by the readers should they want to do so. It will include range and high performance ammunition and how they've performed from specific handguns with regard to accuracy, consistency, expansion, reliability and so forth. This thing's taking lots of time and money, but should be interesting. Right now, I'm finishing up on 9mm out of the Browning Mk III and am about to begin results in the same caliber from the CZ 75. Other calibers will be done as well.

Best.