Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am currently located in the Houston, Tx area.
I am preferring a local FTF deal, but am willing to ship at my expense!

I have two guns listed for sale.

Currently NOT LOOKING FOR TRADES!

The best method of contact would be [email protected]
The reason I am selling these handguns is because they were purchased and never used and I am also trying to make room in my budget for other hobbies.

All guns listed all fall under the OBO deal.

Please feel free to contact me for additional photos.
[email protected]

==========================================================

CZ Dan Wesson CBOB .45ACP

This was my first .45 purchase last year. It is a VERY VERY VERY accurate gun. I actually used this to pass my CHL class :cool:. The DW has seen around 200 rds at MAX.
Included in the DW purchase is a bundle deal which includes an I-Shot Range Rug, (6) Novaks 8rd blue magazines, and also a McCormick 10rd magazine. Original box, manual is also included.
This pistol is in IMMACULATE condition, ill let the pictures speak for themselves, and was cared for and cleaned. I have not shot it since last October or so.
Asking price : $950 OBO

Detonics MARK VI BRAND NEW!

This gun was purchased last November out of sheer greed in wanting to purchase everything in sight. The Detonics has never seen any range time. I pretty much received the package through my FFL and it went straight into the safe.
Included with the gun comes with the original Detonics magazines along with (2) McCormick Shooting Star 7rd magazines.
Asking price: $975 OBO

Please bid with confidence. I have sold several guns over the internet/forums and have never had a negative feedback!

·
l'Italia s'è desta
7,564 Posts
You've certainly got me drooling over the Detonics, and I'm right here in Houston. It's a little to rich for this humble public servant's blood, though...

Free bump!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TAKEN FROM ANOTHER FORUM DUE TO THE QUESTIONING OF PRICING
thanks for the bumps guys!
i feel this item is very fairly priced.
i simply just have too many .45 and need to get rid of some...

the magazines actually have NEVER been used except for the McCormick.
I have approx. 20 .45 magazines. (look in the background)

Wilson Combat, Mccormick, and Novaks.
I just pieced the Novaks (again, which are all brand new) together with the IShot bag (which was never taken to the range) due to the fact that it would be more appealing to the buyer.
Novak mags run approximately $25/magazine, and you are getting 6.
The McCormick 10rd is $25
The I-Shot bag is $20
And a slightly used (having no wear on the barrel, muzzle, or slide) at its lowest is roughly $850.
hopefully this helps on how about i came to pricing.
thanks for looking guys!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts