close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FS: Concealed Carry Holsters

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by theis, Aug 22, 2010.

1. theis

theis Jake's Papaw Lifetime Member

$6.00 More

2. ganymede

ganymede

PM Sent

3. Why J?

Why J?

Placed my order last Wednesday and it is already here! Looks beautiful right out of the package. I will wear it around tonight and try to post some pics and a review.

So far service has been excellent and the product looks superb.

4. hybridsquirrel

hybridsquirrel

Ordered mine Friday and got it today. Just opened the package and it is super comfy. Leather is a little stiff but I am positive it will be even better once it loosens up.

Very happy with this holster, even happier with the service! These are a great alternative to crossbreed's.

5. SgtThumper

SgtThumper

I saw someone ask about a mag pouch, any pics of one? I would need one for a glock 30 as well. Oh yeah, how much as well? Thanks!

6. theis

below is a pic of a iwb mag holder and I also make a owb mag holder with belt slots instead of clips. They are $25 each shipped
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 26, 2010
  7. hybridsquirrel

hybridsquirrel

Wore the holster all day today. It was wonderful.

8. theis

All orders have been shipped!
    As most of you know I try very hard to get your holsters made and shipped out in 2 to 3 days and try to respond to all questions very rapidly.
    Just wanted you to know, my wife and I own and operate a meat market in central Arkansas and during the next few weeks to say we get extremely busy would be a understatement. It is DEER SEASON here an we process deer meat for the hunters.Gun season starts here on Nov.13 and goes for 3 to 4 weeks depending on what part of the state you hunt in. We will cut around 1500 head during this time frame and smoke countless number of turkeys for thanksgiving. YES, I am going to squeeze a few holsters into the mix of this. It just may take me a little longer to get back with you on your questions during this time frame. I will answer all messages within 24hrs and get you holsters to you as quickly as possible. If you are thinking about a holster you might want to get your order in before gun season starts.
    I want to thank all of you for your business and your reviews on my holsters and I appreciate your understanding in this matter.
    Thanks
    Tommy Theis

9. Esh

Esh

Sir,

Sent you payment for a holster through paypal.

Kris

10. theis

Thanks for your order Kris I will get your holster going, you will have it this time next week.
    Tommy

Last edited: Oct 28, 2010
  11. MilitantBEEMER

MilitantBEEMER

Ordered mine on Sunday and got it today. Nice holster! Will wear and break in for the next few days. Will post pics and detailed review soon. Thank you Tommy!
    Do you by chance make one for a Kel Tec P3AT? Pic?

Last edited: Oct 29, 2010
  12. beequick

beequick

Just placed an order through PayPal. Can't wait to see the results!

13. dreis454

dreis454

Can you make one for a Beretta PX4 Storm subcompact? If YES I will order one in HORSEHIDE.

14. OD Green 23

OD Green 23

I ordered one for an LCR last Tuesday and received it on Friday. I've been wearing it ever since and I love it so far. Very comfortable and a great fit for the gun. I'll wear it for another couple of weeks and check back in. Right now it looks like I wont be going back to my High Noon though.

15. theis

Yes I an make both of those

16. hybridsquirrel

hybridsquirrel

another up-vote for theis. He is a great guy, I had some problems with my XD9 holster, but he walked me through it and offered me to send it back so he could fix it. I would strongly suggest people deal with him, quality holster, far above average guy.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2010
  17. glmf

glmf

Just got my holster. Super fast time, prompt responses to email and a great buy! What more could you ask for. Thank you sir

18. Spats McGee

Spats McGee

I emailed theis a few times while deciding between this and a Crossbreed Supertuck. Communication with theis was always prompt and informative. I ordered mine on Wednesday, Thursday was Veterans' Day, and it was in my hands Saturday! (Admittedly, I live less than 50 miles from theis, but that's still quick.) I haven't had the chance to wear it much, but it looks like a nice piece of work. The cuts are clean and smooth and the hardware looks well done. Thank you, sir.

19. beequick

beequick

I've had mine now for about a week and I am very happy with the quality and comfort of the holster. The leather is a little thinner than that used in the Crossbreed, and I feel that it makes it more comfortable and has less of a break-in time. Also, the customer service Tommy provides is top-notch. I had a small issue with retention when I first got mine, and emailed Tommy on how to fix it. I received an email less than 30 minutes later explaining how I could fix the issue, or he offered to take the holster back and provide me with a new one. I was able to get the retention to my liking following Tommy's advice, and now I couldn't be happier. Will definitely come to Tommy again for my holsters, and will recommend them to all my friends. A++ in my book

20. flemball797

flemball797

Excellent product, incredibly fast and friendly service. Ordered on Sunday before Vets Day. Confirmed details Monday. Shipped Friday 'cause the P.O. was closed Thursday. Received Tuesday on the left coast. Fits like a glove. Very comfortable. Have to get bigger pants to fit both the mag pouch and the holster.:embarassed: