Glock Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello folks,

#1 - I am selling my Chris Reeve Mnandi with Mammoth Ivory handles. I purchased it new last fall in Southern California at the South Coast Plaza knife shop and I carried it clipped to my shirt pocket for about three weeks. It has not been pocket carried at all. I like it, but travel often and have lost some knives lately, so I don't carry it at all now, so I thought I'd pass it along to someone who could appreciate it more than me. I have not cut anything other than a cuticle with it and it's in the condition it was in when I purchased it. I'll check the papers at home, but I believe it was born 9/20/07. It comes with the papers, leather pocket pouch, and original box - just as I received it. These are $550 now, but you can have mine for SOLD $495.00 shipped/insured/Paypalled (ConUS only please).

#2 - Here is another knife I am selling. I purchase this new at Bellevue Square knife shop several years ago (1999?) and it lived in my safe since then. It is a model 690 with wood and carbon fiber handles, blue titanium liners, and a beadblasted style blade and clip. The clip has a small rub mark on it, which could not photograph, but was there when I bought it. You can see specs, etc. in the Benchmade "Hall of Fame" here; http://www.benchmade.com/products/pr...aspx?model=690
Mine is a partially-serrated silver blade and is factory marked "Pre-Production 112/1000". Mine comes in the original box. I am asking SOLD$225.00/obo shipped/insured/Paypalled for a fast sale.

No trades at this time please. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

·
Pistolero
6,150 Posts
I'll buy the Benchmade. Please PM me your paypal acct. number and I will respond with my shipping info.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts