Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Love MY 35!!!!!
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have had these since my last deployment to Iraq. The unit I was with didn't have them for us. So I bought my own and used them till they provided us with theirs. I kept them cause I thought they would come in handy when I bought my new AR. Well, long story short I don't have an AR and don't forsee one in the near future. So, I have searched gunbroker and found the cheapest like this to be about $65... I will sell mine shipped for $50. Considering there is a slight amount of wear on them and they have been handled a bit. Here are the pics:

Thanks,
Thomas

·
Love MY 35!!!!!
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No they are ones I bought due to them not having any. Eventually our unit got them for us so I just took mine off and never got rid of it.

·
Love MY 35!!!!!
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Still for sale... and I want to buy some other stuff, so this needs to go.

·
PROUD AMERICAN!
703 Posts
I would love to help out a Iraqi war VETERAN, not to mention get a BUIS that I need. How dare someone question you in this tread. Regretfully this will just be a free bump for the OP, because I`m selling things to get by too! THANK YOU!!, for your service. CARRY ON!!!!!

·
Registered
8,277 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
I have to believe Dribak was just goofing..... otherwise this individual is a complete dumb*ss and should be suspended from posting privileges!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts