close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FS: blade tech tactical thigh holster, plus others

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by parboy, Mar 18, 2006.

1. parboy

parboy 1911 fan

Selling an old style blade tech tactical thigh holster. This has the ballistic nylon shell with a blade tech kydex insert. It is fully adjustable for the drop length and has the band with snap to go around the leg. There is also a thumbreak that can be used or tucked out of the way if desired. The kydex insert can actually be removed and used on it's own if desired. Will fit any glock 9/40/357 except the longslides. Excellent condition! $80 shipped.

Also selling the glock sport/duty holster. Excellent condition. $12 shipped. **sold**

Also have an uncle mikes sidekick with mag holder pouch. This one should fit any medium size semi-auto up to a 4" barrel or so. Can be worn on either side. Excellent condition. $17 shipped.

Please email me at parboy@gmail.com with any questions as I am not able to check the forum from work. I'll ship via usps priority which should get the package to you in 2-3 days. I have perfect ebay feedback under username parboy1. I'll make a package deal for anyone that wants more than 1 of the holsters. I prefer payment via paypal.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. parboy

parboy 1911 fan

If my prices seem out of line, im open to offers.

3. parboy

parboy 1911 fan

The glock sport/duty holster is sold, all others available. Make me an offer.

4. parboy

parboy 1911 fan

Still for sale.