close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FS - Blade Tech holster for G34/35 w/ M3 light

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Eric2340, Mar 2, 2007.

1. Eric2340

Eric2340 Infidel :)

I have for sale a Blade Tech belt holster, RIGHT HAND draw that has an adjustable cant for either the G34 or 35, w/ an M3 under barrel lamp installed on it. I recently sold my G35, holster was not part of the deal. Holster is in new condition, no signs of wear, never worn outside of the house, practically brand new.

Holster also comes with two additional belt mounts, and spare screws. Holster will fit the following belt sizes with correct mount (included) installed - 1 3/4", 1 1/2", 1 1/4" (open, "J" style attachment). Additional mounts are available for larger belts directly from Blade Tech. These are the "sting ray" / "SR" style mounts.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Rear of holster w/ SR mount installed

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Holster view from bottom of gun view (as if looking into the mag well), tension adjustment screws visable

[​IMG]

Holster w/ additional mounts and spare screws

[​IMG]

1 1/4" "J" mount

[​IMG]

"J" mount from side

[​IMG]

I am asking $75.00 for holster, two additional SR mounting plates and spare screws, I WILL PAY THE SHIPPING. Holster alone lists for $90.00 plus shipping, only comes with one of these 3 mounts, no spare screws, and more than likely would have to be custom made (wait time :( ). With my deal, you are practically getting the two additional spare mounts, screws, and shipping for free. Not to mention NO wait time. :)

Again, $75.00 shipped to you, I will accept certified check, cashier's check, or a money order. Either PM me here at Glock Talk of e-mail me directly if interested -

ESG2340@aol.com

Thanks -

Eric

2. Eric2340

Reduced to $65.00

E-mail or PM if interested

Eric

3. Marshal

Marshal Hooters Baby!!!

Will this fit the TRL1 light?

4. Eric2340

I don't know, I'm not sure of that light's dimensions
    , you might want to ask around to see how it's size relates to that of the M3 lamp.

This holster was order from BT and made specifically for the G34/35 w/ an M3 lamp on it, so I don't want to say yes or no for sure w/o knowing the other lamps size first compared to that of the M3's.

Hope this helped -

Eric

5. Phelen_Kell

Phelen_Kell

It should fit.

I originally had a Safariland 6280 holster for my Glock 22 with a Streamlight M3 light. I recently bought the TLR-1 and it fits just fine. Now I just bought the Glock GTL10 light and that doesn't fit, so I need to get rid of the holster and TLR-1 to get a new holster that fits the GTL10.

I believe all holsters designed for the M3 will fit the TLR-1 and those made for the M6 will fit the TLR-2

6. Marshal

Marshal Hooters Baby!!!

Yes on my 6280 it was a little snug, but I thought with it molded just too the M3 it might not jive.

Eric, I want to tell you I will take it, but that is my concern. Man I have been looking for one of these for my 34. Let me check on it .

7. Brachialstun

Brachialstun

If he doesnt want it, I'll take it.

8. Eric2340

Holster sold pending funds