close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FS: Blackhawk Omega Vest

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Jeff, Feb 25, 2003.

1. Jeff

Jeff Millennium Member

I have a like-new Blackhawk Industries assault vest (model 30VT26BK) that I'm looking to sell. It is in like-new condition, having only been tried-on to ensure fit but never actually used. The vest has a crossdraw pistol holster on the lower left side that will fit most medium to large frame semi-autos and has a pouch for a spare mag, flashlight, multi-tool, etc... There are three pistol mag pouches above the holster, and a small utility pouch above those. On the right side, there are three rifle mag pouches that will each fit 2 AR-15 mags. Above that, there is another utility pouch. The vest also has interior zippered map pockets and is HydraStorm or CamelBack compatible.

You can see the vest at the Blackhawk Industries website here: http://www.blackhawkindustries.com/product_detail.asp?product_id=1927&d=

The only difference between my vest and the one in the pictures is that mine was manufactured a few years back and does not have the "sniper shoulder" feature.

Would like to sell the vest for $85 shipped. If interested, please email me at: leadfoot9mm@yahoo.com

Thanks.

2. azmcoupe

azmcoupe Ragin Asian

3. Jeff

Jeff Millennium Member

Vest is sold pending receipt of funds.