close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FS: Black Hawk Omega VI Assault Holster for Glock 35 w/ UBL

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Eric2340, Mar 18, 2006.

1. Eric2340

Eric2340 Infidel :)

I have a Black Hawk Omega VI Assault Holster (tactical thigh holster) for a Glock 35 w/ UBL.

It is black in color and of a right hand draw. It also fits a G34 (or even an HK .40 USP according to Black Hawk's website). I have tried it with a Insight Technologies M3 Tactical Illuminator and it fits great, although Black Hawk claims it is designed for pistols with either 3 or 6 volt mounted lights.

The holster is BRAND new, with NO signs of wear (I think I may even still have the bag it came in?). I have never worn it for more than a total of 30 min. or so, and that was only 2 or 3 times to try and adjust it. I have NEVER worn it outside of my home. Again, it's basically brand new, right out of the bag.

It comes with two leg straps (as standard) and every thing else this model normally comes with straight from Black Hawk (fully adjustable belt hanger, the two non-slip leg straps (which are removable), weapon's sight track, thumb break, extra mag pouch, and a sewn closed bottom to prevent accidental discharges of the under barrel lamp).

I am asking $50.00 total for it, buyer pays shipping. I will accept either cashier's check or money order.

Please respond here first if interested. Thank you -

Eric

2. Eric2340

Hi all -

I hadn't noticed (or even check before hand myself to be honest:) that Black Hawk had discontinued this model holster prior to the posting of my ad - sorry, my bad. :)

That said, (and wow, now I REALLY am taking a beating on this thing :( ) I wanted to repost this holster for sale at a new REDUCED price.

Everything stands as before in my previous posting, with the exception that I am now lowering the price to $40.00 total, and " I " will pay the shipping.

BTW, this holster should also easily fit either a G17 or G22. Black Hawk does not officially list as fitting either of these two guns, but a G17/22 is only about a 3/4 or so shorter than a G34/35 - no reason it shouldn't, this being a nylon, non-molded holster and all.

I have also tried my G21 (same as a G20 - FYI) with my M3 lamp both attached and not attached too it in this holster. It seems to fit ok (not too tight or doesn't get hung up in it or anything like that), but I can't honestly say it would fit as well as either the G34/35 does, or as a G17/22 would seem too.

Hell, Black Hawk say's it'll fit a .40 HK USP, so no reason it should also fit a number of similar sized guns like the other Glocks I listed.

I know that's not a lot less than what Black Hawk is still selling these for, but again they are discontinued and who knows how much longer they will have them for? Plus like I said I really am taking a beating on this thing (I think I paid like $85.00 + shipping new?), so someone help a fellow Glocker out and buy this thing PLEASE! :)

Again, $40.00 total shipped to the buyer.

Thanks!

Eric:)

3. Eric2340

OK, this is killing me still sitting here on this thing after all this time. I even contemplated removing it from the board and just keeping the thing, but I really don't have a need for it, and can't justify letting it take up what little space I already have for my gun stuff. I really just need to liquidate it so the money can be better spent.

So here we go, here is my final offer on the above listed holster -

$30.00 TOTAL shipped to the buyer.

and please guys, I REALLY want to dump this thing!

Again, please respond here first if interested. Thank you -

Eric

4. Eric2340

Hi all -

The BH thigh holster I have listed here is now sold, pending payment.

I will repost it here if either of the two parties that are interested do not fall though.

Thanks to all who inquired.

Thank you -

Eric