Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need to clear thisout so I can finance a M1 carbine project and a little Glock project. Semi auto AK74. Romanian built. Excellent shape. I bought brand new and put approx. 200 rounds through it. I bought an AK74 style muzzle brake for it. Never got around to threading the barrel and putting it on. It is still brand new in the bag. Goes w/ the rifle if your locale lets you have it. Two 30 round mags. One black plastic, one black metal. Approx. 800 rounds of Bulgarian WASP 5.45x39 ammo goes w/ it as well. This is pretty good ammo and still one of the cheaper rounds to buy surplus. Receiver has a rail on the left side so you can mount optics to it. I never shoot it and get more use out of older rifles and my Glocks/Sigs. I will try to post pics. All NFA rules apply and will ship to FFL. This only goes to locales/states where this is OK to own. $425 shipped.

·
Registered
3,202 Posts
I don't know how to add pictures to an existing post. But, from scratch, you scroll down past the text area and click on "Manage Attachments". Click on Browse, select the image from your files, then click Upload. Add more if you wish.

·
Sako Nut
183 Posts
Where are you located????? I like to keep things FTF.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts