close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FS: Airsoft S&W 1911

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by hogarth, Jan 18, 2010.

1. hogarth

hogarth

Hi all,
    We have here a Smith and Wesson AIRSOFT 1911. Nearly pristine condition. No pellets fired (seriously). Some dings on the orange barrel end (I'll let you guess why). Other than that, perfect. As you can see in the pic, this is a really high quality airsoft gun. The slide lock operates just like a real 1911, as does the grip safety and thumb safety. Hammer can be cocked back. Has 3 dot sights. Heavy weight. Slide must be racked for each shot, as it is a springer, not a gas or electric gun. Comes with an unopened bag of pellets and one magazine. Does not include box, as it came in one of those impossible-to-open plastic bubbles, like the kind portable electronics come in (had to slice it apart!). Just selling it to fund some REAL gun stuff.
    These things retail (check online if you don't believe me....Atlantaairsoft would be one source) for around $60. I'll cut this one loose, shipped in Conus, for $45.00. Paypal is fine, as is USPS Money order. Contact me directly at biggsgalassiATyahooDOTcom Thanks for reading.
    Pics:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]