Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Gun Nut
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
*****NO LONGER FOR SALE*****
Merchant called tonight and has received an LE version, so this target version is going back to him.

PM me if you would like contact information for him, and I'll be happy to throw some business his way. He is indeed a stand-up guy, and a LEO as well.

Hello,

I have a BNIB unfired, untouched, TARGET model 17-22 for your G17 or G22.

I opened the case only to discover that I received a TARGET version instead of an LE version. I wouldn't mind keeping it, but I really need the LE version for training with my G17. Fortunately I bought a kit for my G26 at the same time, so I'm not without something to shoot for the time being.

I have the option to return it, but I advised the merchant that I would look into selling it outright, and to give my fellow GlockTalk members an opportunity to purchase it.

Price is $300 shipped FedEx to your deliverable address 48 states CONUS. If you pay for it in time for me to put it on the truck Wednesday, you MAY very well have it Friday. For that price I will absorb PayPal fees as well (discreet payment please). USPS M.O. welcome, but will not ship until payment received.

First "I'll take it" on here gets it, and followed up with PM. I will use time/date stamp to determine winning buyer.

·
Gun Nut
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Item is no longer available. See note in top post.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts