Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have a Square D in 38/357 magnum, Had sent it back to Dillion they completly refurbished it. Never used after that still in box that Dillion shiped back to me $150.00. Also a Square D in 45 auto same as above still in box they returned it too me. All have carbide dies. All are firm Plus shipping. Please e-mail if interested.([email protected])

These are pictures I saved from another selling one, but mine are as new as I described above

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry I have had such a response from the post. It has been unbelievable, the 550 went first response the other there are tenative buyers who asked if I could wait till tomorrow for confirmation I agreed. If for some reason the deal falls through would you still be interested?

·
Registered
926 Posts
Originally posted by ourway77
Sorry I have had such a response from the post. It has been unbelievable, the 550 went first response the other there are tenative buyers who asked if I could wait till tomorrow for confirmation I agreed. If for some reason the deal falls through would you still be interested?

This was a great deal, sorry I missed it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I had this same ad posted on other sights, and I no sooner got typing it on this sight I recieved the reply and commitment from the first listing. I wouldn't do a thing like that. Had you been the first I would have sold it to you. Sorry you feel that way.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The person who committed didn't reply this morning so the 45 and 357 are back on the market, the 550 is a confirmed deal. Maxthemutt you showed a preferene for the 45 if still interested you will have first crack at it. Respectfully

·
Registered
4,852 Posts
Originally posted by Maxthemutt
Was it you? If not why are you replying? I've seen dozens of posts that I wasn't involved in yet I resisted the temptation to reply.
No, it wasn't me.

I'm glad you can resist the temptation. On the other hand, if you don't want people responding to you, don't you think you shouldn't whine on a public forum?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.