close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FS: 3-12X50mm, mil dot, illuminated reticle

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by ltc_para, Dec 10, 2006.

1. ltc_para

ltc_para

I purchased this in the summer in hopes of a prairie dog trip. unfortunately did not end up going, and thought I would get into longer range shooting with my AR, but i am leaving that up to my rem700 VS instead.

this scope has been great when i used it. took it out to the range probably 2-3 times, shot at 100-480 yards, but my ar just didn't like the mil surplus ammo i was feeding it out to those ranges. i primarily just use my red dot for under 100 yards so i am selling this scope.

it comes with extra high base w/rings, great for a flat top to raise it to just the right level. it is high enough to clear the 50mm objective.

i paid 80+tax and the base/rings, but am willing to sell for 65 shipped for scope, rings, base.

adjustable AO from 10 yards - infinity, illuminated reticle from 1-11 brightness its red, mil dot and the lower part of the reticle has wind drift of some sort. The scope is black. I can try and take pictures of the reticle if you want, but i attempted some and they didnt come out very well. The body of the scope is in great condition, lens, etc. There may be ring marks from where i mounted it, haven't mounted on anything else.

Scope Here

3-12x50mm
    AOE
    Comes In black or Silver

3-12x VariZoom

50mm
    EmeraldPlate

3.5-14mm

13.25"/336mm

1inch * 25.4mm
    1 Piece UltraTube

2.5"-3.5'