close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FS 1996 Honda CBR600F3 Original w/ low miles PA

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by WillieD, Jul 20, 2006.

1. WillieD

WillieD

Well, the fact that I have two other bikes and a severe gun addiction has led me to selling this fine motorcycle. Here goes. 1996 Honda CBR600f3. I am the original owner. Bike is all original except for a tinted windscreen (Original clear one will go with bike) All maint. is up to date and a tune up and carb cleaning and synch was done just last year. Has approx 6400 miles. I try to ride it at least every week or two to keep everything running smooth, so that will go up a bit. Original tires were replaced aboutg 400miles ago with BT-020's. Bike has only seen rain twice and is ALWAYS kept in a heated garage. Paint is like new as is the rest of the bike. Mechanically perfect. MINOR cosmetic damage... underside of clutchside mirror and turn signal are scuffed up and underside of passenger peg is scraped. You have to bend down and purposely look for this to see it and if the peg is down you can't see that at all. Colors are red/black/white scheme. Speedo was replaced at just over 3000 miles, so there is only 3382 on the clock right now. I have documentation of the switch. Please contact me directly at rhinehart@suscom.net with any questions and for pics. Serious buyers only. Would have to pick up in SE PA or arrange ALL shipping. I will ride it to you within 100 miles though. Priced at $3800 OBO and you won't pay the taxes. Thanks, Terry

rhinehart@suscom.net

2. WillieD

WillieD

Bump. After looking at KBB. I think $3500 is a better price for this awesome bike. Thanks, Terry

3. WillieD

WillieD