close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Frontsight Blue "Any Course" Certificate + BONUS!!

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by GG, Aug 30, 2004.

1. GG

GG

Hi,

I'm selling a rare Frontsight Blue Marble "Any Course" certificate. Good for first time or returning students to take ANY course Frontsight offers now or in the future. Price is $600 and includes priority mail shipping to the lower 48.

**As an added bonus, I'll include 2 grey "Expanded FF" course certificates, good for enrollment in one of the following 2 or 4 day classes:

Defensive Handgun
    Tactical Shotgun
    Practical Rifle

The grey certificates are good for first time students only. Alternatively, two first timers may use one grey certificate to take the same two day course together.

The certificates have no expiration date and are fully transferable. Embossed with the Frontsight seal and signed by Piazza in blue ink.

Wow...for $600 you can take any FS course and bring the family along so they can take courses too. Or round up a couple of shooting buddies who've never been, convince them to spend a very reasonable $300 apiece on quality training, and you take any FS course you want for free! Many possibilities.

I'm running low on my stock of blue Any Course certs; when this one's gone I may not sell anymore...so act fast. Price is firm, I can't go any lower. Email me directly if interested.