FrontPage 2000 Question

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by Singlemalt, Mar 30, 2005.

1. Singlemalt

Singlemalt In the rough

Hello everyone,

I am building a basic personal web page using FrontPage 2000. The one item I need help with is I am trying to build a page for many photos from tips, etc. I am saving all of these pages as .asp files.

Does anyone have any tips, templates etc. or suggestions? These are all photos from your standard 3.2M digital camera. I am ideally trying to create a page this will display "smaller or thumbs" and you can click on them to enlarge.

Thanks in advance!

-WE

2. fastvfr

fastvfr Ancient Tech

Well, you basically put the thumbnails on one page as shortcuts to several other pages, then put the full-sized pics on their own page.

What's this about using a camera?

I commend your efforts, but you'd probably be better off by using your PC's Screenshot function...try ALT PrintScreen and paste 'em into Paint, then Save as .jpg's.

Good luck!!

3. grantglock

grantglock /dev/null

someone around here had a script that does that automatically. no front page required.

do you have access to the webserver? can you install programs on it? there are some sweet online photo albums out there that do just what you are talking about.

4. fastvfr

fastvfr Ancient Tech

Even Mozilla's Composer will Publish such things for you.