close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Front Site Course Coupons for sale!!

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by jason10mm, Apr 16, 2003.

1. jason10mm

jason10mm NRA-GOA-TSRA

I am selling 2 Front Site Training Course Certificates that will let you take any 2 day course FREE (currently costing $600!)or $500 off any other course (one certificate per course). These coupons are transferable (obviously, since I am selling them) and have NO expiration date. I bought them during a promotion during Thanksgiving in 2001. Since I have not used them yet, I figure someone else will be able to make use of them.

I'm asking $350 each, or $600 for both. That means you can take two 2 day classes for the price of one, or get $500 off two 4 day classes.

I can take MO and paypal, but a personal check will have to be cleared first.

I am interested in a couple of firearms for partial or even trade.

Pistols: S&W M29, 6.5" barrel, blued (yeah yeah, the "dirty Harry" gun :) , HK USP .45 (full-size or preferably the tactical), a Colt Python, or a Mateba semi-auto revolver in .357.

Rifles: Olympic 9mm AR-15 upper, Romanian SAR-3, or one of those SVD clones.

C&R stuff (I have a license, so I can receive C&R firearms directly from you): WW2 M1 carbine, WW2 P-38 pistol (the P-1 is NOT a C&R).

I'd like to keep this in the GT family, so I'm going to let you guys get first crack before I head over to e-bay (yuck!). Thanks for looking.

2. blackopsglock

blackopsglock smckma