close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Front Pocket Carriers

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by BMPregler, Mar 2, 2010.

1. BMPregler

BMPregler

Do you remove your gun when you get in your car and replace in your pocket when you get out or leave it in your pocket all of the time?

Thanks

2. David Armstrong

David Armstrong

As I cannot access the gun while it is in my pocket when I am driving, the gun goes into a holster in the car where I can get to it if needed.

3. cowboywannabe

cowboywannabe you savvy?

:agree:

4. dne752

dne752 Mad Catter

Carry 2 guns!!! One in the front pocket for walking around and one in the console for driving around.

5. flagg

flagg

I remove the gun and holster from my pans pocket and put it in my jacket pocket.

In the summer, I put it in my console while driving and back in my pocket when leaving the vehicle.

6. moncoacp

moncoacp

I take the gun from my pocket, put my pants in the console, then put the gun on a lanyard hanging from the rear view mirror. Only been stopped 35 times and arrested 10. Am seriously considering a different method of carry.

7. mikeivan

mikeivan

This, less handling, less chance of being made, my system too. Always at least one gun in my cars.

8. ronin.45

ronin.45

Good way to lose a gun. I always kept a gun in my car until it got stolen. Now I just have my carry gun. I still feel protected and hopefully never have that terrible experience again.

As far as pocket carry goes I just take it out and put it in the console while driving.

9. benaires

benaires High Commander

I only pocket carry in the summer when wearing loose shorts. I can access the gun in my pocket as quickly as I can in my console...besides, I use my console for other stuff, like tire gauge, ink pens, flash light, napkins/kleenex, hand sanitizer, multi-tool, etc. When I carry IWB, I do take the gun out when driving and put it in my side door panel as my seatbelt prevents access otherwise.

10. Protector1911

Protector1911

Usually I carry owb, with my Naa 22mag in my pocket, I also keep a second pistol in my truck for easy access when driving. I remove it or lock it up when I am not in the Vehical.

11. CharlestonG26

CharlestonG26

With exception for having to remove a concealed-carry handgun for entering a non-carry building/facitlity...I'm not a proponent of leaving a firearm in a vehicle.

I also don't like to have to change the carry position in order to access my SD gun just because I get into a vehicle.

That's why I carry appendix IWB.

12. thewrights20042

thewrights20042

I pull my pocket gun out and keep it inside of its pocket holster and place the setup in between the driver seat and center console. Good bit of tension against the holster in that location to allow for a smooth draw still.

13. maynardwix

maynardwix Notre Dame Fan!

This.

14. tango44

tango44

Yes I do that all the time with my G26 remove form my pocket and put in the console while driving.