GlockTalk Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Scottish Member
11,212 Posts
I know three different people missing fingers or parts of fingers due to reaching in a running snowblower to clear ice.

And all three should have known better.
People in the south are smarter than northerners, you almost never hear of lost fingers from snowblowers down here :).

·
Aw sheet main
1,551 Posts
It's a satire story. Do you really think the Supreme Court ruled that, "Trump is now the Galactic Emperor Of Man"?

Not very good satire, but still a joke.
When I replied, his post didn't have the actual "cases", the picture, or the link and only had the paragraph. I don't know if the OP was edited or my script block kept it all from loading.

This is what I replied to:

Since Amy Coney Barrett was confirmed to the Supreme Court, she and the other judges have wasted no time in remaking America in their image. This is what we were warned about. In only two days, 23 landmark cases have been decided by the new conservative Supreme Court. God help us all.
My point still stands, I would be surprised if she voted on cases she didn't hear in person.

I wouldn't mind if she did, because it would cause a massive stroke on the left. I suspect either she won't, or cannot.

Reactions: NoJoy

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
When I replied, his post didn't have the actual "cases", the picture, or the link and only had the paragraph. I don't know if the OP was edited or my script block kept it all from loading.

This is what I replied to:

My point still stands, I would be surprised if she voted on cases she didn't hear in person.

I wouldn't mind if she did, because it would cause a massive stroke on the left. I suspect either she won't, or cannot.
I posted using an iPhone. It takes a few minutes to get everything right.

·
Aw sheet main
1,551 Posts
I posted using an iPhone. It takes a few minutes to get everything right.
I understand. When I saw the final version I almost changed my reply, but the point still stands.

Reactions: NoJoy

·
Descent Terminated
33,324 Posts
:rofl:

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
I actually know someone who read the “hands and feet” lawnmower label, but chose to ignore it.

He lost about 1/2 of his right index finger (right handed). You’d think a mechanical engineer would know better, but he is a democrat, so .....
The consumer products safety commission was founded to keep Democrat voters alive. What else is it good for?

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,997 Posts
How about, "Registering and voting democRAT is now a felony punishable by exile to China."

·
Scottish Member
11,212 Posts
good one but on the flip side you rarely hear of a northener losing a finger to a snapping turtle or gator.
That’s because the wild life knows that northerners taste a little on the bland side. :).

21 - 31 of 31 Posts