close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

French SpecOps

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side' started by Sniperfox, Mar 24, 2006.

1. Sniperfox

Sniperfox Kopfjaeger

2. MercutioATC

MercutioATC

You DO realize that France was one of the first countries to follow us into Afghanistan, don't you?

C'mon...you're capable of making your own impressions. Don't just blindly accept what your government (or anybody) chooses to spoon-feed you.

The bottom line is, respect it or not, France made their own decisions. They saw that Afghanistan was the home of Al-Qaeda and they were right behind us when we went to Afghanistan to stop Al-Queda threats. They also saw that Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11 (or terrorism in general) and chose, as a soverign nation, not to support our claim that it did.

If you want to declare them "wimps" or whatever for this decision, that's your perogative. I think that's a childish view, though....

...just my opinion.

3. Sniperfox

Sniperfox Kopfjaeger

I just don't like the french. I've served with them before in NATO(when it benefits them)and hell, I've even completed the French Commando school back in the early 80's. I have no use for their military. I do respect the Foreign Legionaires. Those are some tough and motivated troops. I met several of them in Ops in the African continent. They are also, not french nationals.
    I base this on personal experience, not what I see on TV or read in comic books or whatever.
    Have you ever served along side of the French military? If so, than you are certainly welcome to make your comment about "childish", otherwise your comment has no value and is based on NOTHING other than your so called informed opinion. Not meaning to offend, but you seem to have a political beef concerning the current world events. I keep my opinions on this countries policies to myself. That's my right as a citizen. I believe that I've earned that. Nuff said.:soap:

4. Ragnar

Ragnar

You DO realize that the post was a joke, right? Perhaps you could look it up on google. Try the search term "joke".