Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
CREATOR
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings Ladies and Gentleman,

I have up for grabs a Freedom Arms 454 Casull Premier Grade revolver with a 4.75" barrel. This gun appears to be mint. It may or may not have been fired by the previous owner but its defiantly very clean with an outstanding fit and finish and has to have an extremely low round count.

This revolver is a Premier grade model and comes with the nice wooden grips as well as pachmayr rubber grips. It also comes with a Freedom Arms Belt Buckle. It has the box and instruction booklet. The box shows wear but the booklet is new from Freedom Arms.

A quick search on Gunbroker or Auction Arms will reveal that the Premier grade models go for $2000+ I need a quick sale to pay an overdue bill, so this is up for a STEAL at $1500.......$1400 + shipping to your FFL. Payment via US postal money order

If you have any questions or are interested in this gun, E-mail me at [email protected] That will get you the fastest response. I run a first come first serve sale. The first person to actually say "I'll take it" gets it.

Thanks for looking and have a nice day

·
CREATOR
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Lets send this one back to the top, so the right person sees this deal

·
CREATOR
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I need to get this puppy sold. Now $1400 + shipping. Anyone who wants one of these and investigates this deal will see what a bargain this is

1 - 3 of 3 Posts