close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

free cell phones for the ... low income?!?!?

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Tx-SIG229, Apr 20, 2012.

1. Tx-SIG229

Tx-SIG229

2. truetopath

truetopath

That's been going on in NY here for sometime now, it makes me crazy when we already pay for everything else for these bums, but now they can call in the drug order on the government(our) dime. I frequently work in impoverished areas and it's always palms up the "man" doesn't give us enough. I'm a firm believer that it's a blessing for folks who are on genuine tough times, but when I have to provide care for the system abusers it boils my blood especially when I hear I didn't get enough texts or minutes this month. Hmmm, maybe get a job and buy your own minutes. :steamed::steamed:

3. boozer

boozer

Very old news.

What started out as a program to make sure seniors and mothers with children could arrange doctors appointments, has morphed into free minutes for bangers with I-Phones.

I enjoy paying extra fees on my phone bill to allow those who sit at home the privilege to yak on the phone for four hours a month.

4. CDW4ME

CDW4ME

"free" cell phones, food, rent, ....:steamed:

5. Tim151515

Tim151515 iHeartGuns

in my area they are used on commercials to be "emergency" devices. have cell phones changed? when I was a kid and worked for sprint...phones w/o service were capable of making two calls. 1)customer service 2)911. isn't that good enough for "emergencies?" 250 min, w/free long distance is personal, not necessity.

6. KING-PIN

KING-PIN

They already get free rent, food, and health care. Why not cell phones too?

Makes me sick.

:puking:

7. TSAX

TSAX USAF Vet

deleted

:50cal:

Last edited: Apr 20, 2012
  8. PawDog

PawDog NRA Member

250 minutes "free" every month, plus the "free" phone. We all pay for it on our own home and cell phone bills via the Universal Telephone Fee. Most abusers, sorry, poor entitlement folks, have three or four each, using their kids or momma's names for each "free" phone.

9. argy1182

argy1182

Nowadays a cell phone is a necessity, so I understand where this program is coming from and 250 minutes isn't all that unreasonable. Sounds like a great program to me.

Trolling complete.

10. NJDrew1

NJDrew1

Just another form of gubberment cheese. I cringe every time I see the commercials on TV. They talk about a free cell phone and 250 minutes. Nothing is free. We're all paying for it.