Franklin Graham Doubles Down on Shocking Proposal About Muslim Immigration

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by pipedreams, Oct 3, 2015.

1. pipedreams

pipedreams "Knowledge Speaks - Wisdom Listens,"

Interesting, be sure to read the comments also.

"Evangelist Franklin Graham refused to back down from his proposal earlier this summer that the United States “stop all immigration of Muslims to the U.S.” until ongoing terror threats subside, defending that stance in an interview with The Church Boys podcast this week.

“By letting Muslims come into this country at this time [there's] the potential for some of these people to turn on this nation for our kindness and our gratitude and commit murder,” Graham said in an interview that was conducted at TheBlaze’s New York City newsroom on Wednesday. “And it’s not just the murder of just one or two, but it could be a large event that could take the lives of many people.”"

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...ewire - 10-3-15 FAITH-FINAL&utm_term=Firewire

308M1A likes this.
  2. ChuteTheMall

ChuteTheMall Wallbuilder and Weapon Bearer

It's common sense, which is uncommon here in Obamaville.

Here are two brothers, who came here as refugees and to draw welfare benefits:

[​IMG]

Perhaps some of you recognize them.

3. D-Ric902

D-Ric902

But.....but.....
    Tolerance.........nation of immigrants..........racist.......islamaphobe...........hate....hate.....hating hater of hate for the sake of hate......

(They vote democrat)

janice6, 308M1A and ChuteTheMall like this.
  4. IvanVic

IvanVic

I've been saying this for years. No more Muslims.

oldman11 and 308M1A like this.
  5. njl

njl Crusty Member

I thought they would do this (and cancel all student visas from predominantly Muslim countries) after 9/11, but nope.

6. Random

Random Banned

I'm just amazed that a man that makes over a million dollars a year (documented) saying "My superstition is better than your superstition" could possibly speak with such candor and lack of bias. (sarcasm off)
    Man, people are funny, selective,....and duuumb.

7. fnfalman

fnfalman Chicks Dig It

I think that the exception should be for families of those that worked with US forces in Afghanistan and Iraq.

The rest should be judged on a case by case basis with heavy vetting.

G36_Me, janice6, Bruce M and 4 others like this.
  8. ricka10

ricka10

Yes, I agree. That was proven by all the people that voted for Hussein Obama.

:wavey:

9. happyguy

happyguy Man, I'm Pretty

The problem is that although you can sometimes get a sense of a person by their history, their history can be faked and even if it isn't, you can never know what is in their heart. But you CAN know what is in their holy book.

Why is it so hard for Christian refugee's to get into this country without a sponsorship? :dunno:

Regards,
    Happyguy :)

Caver 60 and D-Ric902 like this.
  10. droidfire

droidfire

k
    i thought their god was supposed to take care of them. what do they need our help for??

11. happyguy

happyguy Man, I'm Pretty

That's a productive thought, let's admit more Muslims. HOORAY!

Regards,

D-Ric902 likes this.
  12. fnfalman

fnfalman Chicks Dig It

Ok. Let's keep our all the religious people whose holy books advocate violence against others who don't share the same faith.

13. droidfire

droidfire

i dont want them either.

14. happyguy

happyguy Man, I'm Pretty

I'm not advocating no Muslims whatsoever. But I'm not comfortable that our government is competent to discern the difference between the murdering slime buckets and the normal people.

Regards,

janice6 and D-Ric902 like this.
  15. droidfire

droidfire

that was a quick backpedal when the book was called into question. not so dissimilar, them religious types.

crusades, jihads, its all the same. some made up guy in the sky telling people to go murder them not like 'us'

16. happyguy

happyguy Man, I'm Pretty

Nope, not paying attention to you. :supergrin:

You have a great night; I'm having bourbon. :cheers:

Regards,

D-Ric902 likes this.
  17. 308M1A

308M1A

There are usually limits to ordinary legal immigration, based on what the nation needs and can reasonably absorb and assimilate at any one time.

Because illegal immigration has run amuck for so long, we probably have not only a ton of illegal immigrants, criminal immigrants and the wrong kind of immigrants generally, we also have far too many people here in excess of what the nation and society can handle for some time in the future.

Therefore, unless we can send back an awful high percentage of the illegals, we need to stop ALL immigration, with only a few exceptions like legitimate refugees for an extended period.

Since Zero isn't interested in solving the problem and actually is interested on making it worse, he really doesn't care what anyone has to say about the situation including academic arguments about who is suitable, who is not and how many. He probably wants as many Muslims imported as possible since hes so destructively subversive.

Glockworks and stevelyn like this.
  18. el_jewapo

el_jewapo

This is such horse ****. Show me some examples of another religion committing wholesale murder in the name of their religion like Muslims have been doing. You may be able to cherry pick an abortion clinic bombing or two out of the last 10 years or so if you dig real hard, but you're not going to find much of anything other than Muslims smiting infidels in the name of their religion.

You can still be yay gung ho atheist and see that. Lumping all religions together in that sense is willful ignorance.

19. Random

Random Banned

Man, for the first 3 of your 4 paragraphs I actually thought you were trying to speak rationally. Then the regular old crazy leaked out. I'll do my part to pretend the last stupid couple of sentences don't exist.

What you're calling "illegal immigration running amuck" cannot be ended without destroying this country. This subject has been broached before on this forum. We DO have more people than our nation and society can handle, but we also cannot survive without them. Magically expel all illegal immigrants right now. Our country will be in upheavel by March. This time next year it would be unrecognizable. Our prison slave labor can only carry us so far and much of that would be decimated by the removal of immigrants.
    It's not like we CAN'T keep immigrants from coming here illegally. It's that we can't afford to NOT have them come here.
    I understand if you can't see it, but you are begging to cut your own throat and the government just isn't letting you.

20. happyguy

happyguy Man, I'm Pretty

We did just fine without all this immigration for the first 65% of the 20th century.

Regards,

stevelyn, The Machinist and D-Ric902 like this.