Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I’m no Glock armorer but I just installed an extended slide stop lever on my brand new G21SF, the slide lever works fine however I noticed the pins that I punched to install it don’t look the same it before the modification, to elaborate the depth and placement just look different to me does this matter should the pins be flush with the hole on one side or the other? Is this a problem? Or is it just my personal OCD lol

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Center them up. The bottom pin (trigger pin) should click into place. The top locking block pin you just have to eyeball.

As I’m sure you know, the reassembly order is top pin, slide-stop lever, bottom pin.

·
Registered
253 Posts
If your using the Glock tool to take the pins out just flip it around and use the tip of the handle to center your locking block and trigger housing pins. The trigger pin will snap into place when centered..

·
"Old Bill"
2,696 Posts
If your using the Glock tool to take the pins out just flip it around and use the tip of the handle to center your locking block and trigger housing pins. The trigger pin will snap into place when centered..
Yes, you will notice that the corners of the handle are rounded. They are designed this way so that when you use it the pin will be centered exactly.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, you will notice that the corners of the handle are rounded. They are designed this way so that when you use it the pin will be centered exactly.
Sweet, so probably no need to purchase new pins or anything. I’m assuming the handle of the tool does a better job then my eyeball lol

·
"Old Bill"
2,696 Posts
Sweet, so probably no need to purchase new pins or anything. I’m assuming the handle of the tool does a better job then my eyeball lol
Correct.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts