Fox News pulls a CNN

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by B C, Aug 12, 2020.

1. czsmithGT

czsmithGT

I have never seen them. They do not have much of a cable distribution. I see from their web site they are begging people to demand their cable system carry them.

2. Pluto57

Pluto57

Because she is a big time lib. That's the show's format.

3. mj9mm

mj9mm

if Fox dumps on the Tucker, Hannity & Ingram, i hope One America News grabs them. other than that, i spend a lot of time on Fox Business, some good people there....

BigBluefish and MSP Sarge like this.
  4. TheDreadnought

TheDreadnought

No I just stopped watching because I found some alternative sources that I like better. Also, since I cut the cord I have to put in some effort to watch them, which means I don’t usually. Lol.

I catch some of their clips streaming from time to time. But honestly, I feel like their message is not getting out beyond the same audience they’ve had for 20 years.

Lately I’ve really started to like Tim Pool. Started out as a leftist “Occupy Wall street” guy. Since then has morphed into a Trump supporter that puts out really scathing and insightful shredding of leftist hypocrisy. It’s a fun watch.

Tucker does the same, of course, but just felt like it was getting a little stale. So just changing things up.

5. Tuner Sandwich

Tuner Sandwich

I quit years ago when I realized, the news truly is, just another show. Whatever sells.

6. HanKill

HanKill

Tucker is the only reason to watch fox nowadays.

Hannity and Ingraham are ok...

Bish1309 likes this.
  7. OXMYX

OXMYX

Actually all of the fox folks are conservative except for Wallace and Neil Cavuto.

They got rid of Shep and Meagain. Brett and John Roberts are news reporter bulldogs, not intentionally left.

8. Will Rudy

Will Rudy

Baier, Caputo and especially Chris Wallace are all Trump haters. Tucker, Hannity, Gutfeld, Watters are the only ones worth watching. Geraldo has gotten a bit better but he's as slippery as an eel.