GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
A swamp dude
10,933 Posts
Does Jim enjoy a rich and infamous lifestyle? I don’t know why his and Joe’s homes, cars and other lavish belongings haven’t been questioned.

I have the impression Joe’s homes are quite impressive. Where did the money come from? A senator’s salary?

Reactions: DonGlock26

·
Registered
74,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Does Jim enjoy a rich and infamous lifestyle? I don’t know why his and Joe’s homes, cars and other lavish belongings haven’t been questioned.

I have the impression Joe’s homes are quite impressive. Where did the money come from?
NYT: Joe and Jill Biden have been frugal and clipped coupons.

·
Registered
10,401 Posts
But yet if DJT refused to answer................................

·
Registered
4,714 Posts
They're playing it just the way they should. Refuse to answer until Joe Biden is elected. Then it all goes away and they're in a position to make even more lucrative deals. Or not, if Harris takes over, but either way, there will be no further investigations once Joe is elected.

·
Registered
10,051 Posts
First smart decision James has apparently made in a while.

As to Joe's finances, there are decades of tax returns out there.

Reactions: robhic

·
I'm your huckleberry....
17,487 Posts
C'mon man - that's unfair!!! You know nobody told anybody anything. They were all in the dark and are probably hearing about this for the first time from the media. They've all said so....

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
NYT: Joe and Jill Biden have been frugal and clipped coupons.
Regarding their charitable contributions I don't think "frugal" quite captures it. I prefer to call their level of charitable contributions penurious. BTW, F the NYT. :D

·
Registered
10,051 Posts
I could be wrong, but I don’t think kickback payments and shell corporation accounts are reported to the IRS.
With unfettered access to his claimed income stream(s) - it should make identifying unaccounted for wealth MUCH easier, yes or no?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts