close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Fox Interview with black man who said Sharpton and Jackson are just....

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by LAWDOGKMS, Apr 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LAWDOGKMS

LAWDOGKMS

A friend of mine says he saw a video on fox and friends in which a black man stated that Sharpton and J Jackson are simply stirring the pot and making things worse..

I'm trying to find the video on the web..

Does anyone know where I can find it?

2. cowboywannabe

cowboywannabe you savvy?

hes a republican plant. no black man can have those thoughts now-a-days, thats like free thinking and stuff.:whistling:

3. Monte4283

Monte4283

Most likely this guy....Rev. Jesse Lee Paterson

4. Glock13

Glock13

Look up Niger Innis on Hannity.

5. Glock21Owner

Glock21Owner NRA Life Member

6. Spiffums

Spiffums I.C.P.

Al and Jesse will be along shortly to explain how this "person" doesn't speak for the Black People like they do.

7. Dubble-Tapper

Dubble-Tapper

that man made some very valid points. the fat guy he was talking to was a smug d-bag.

8. 2-8 Marine

2-8 Marine Limp Member

I think the fellow you're talking about is Jason Riley. I could be mistaken. I saw the interview before 7am two or there days ago on Fox.

9. LAWDOGKMS

LAWDOGKMS

Thanks for the replies folks..

10. G22Dude

G22Dude

It was CL Bryant, he's a minister who had a little spat with Roland Martin from CNN a couple days ago. Apparently because Rev. Bryant isn't out race hustling and protesting so he isn't authentically black

11. cowboywannabe

cowboywannabe you savvy?

well, at least not black enough to be a democrat.

12. Nalapombu

Nalapombu Millennium Member

Yeah that was the guy, the former director of the NAACP from some town in Texas. That scum bag on CNN was hammering him because "no one was following him" like Al and Jesse have had "following" them. Same old story, if a black man or woman doesn't tow the liberal line about the entire country being a racist lynch mob out to hunt down and eliminate every person of color, then their not "authentic" enough and not really black. Of I almost forgot, how about O-R-E-O and Uncle Tom?

It is literally shameful what conservative black Americans have to live with from their "own" community and neighbors. I'm not black, but I would guess that someone of your own race standing there in front of you and calling you an "UNCLE TOM" or an OREO would have to be just about the most hurtful thing that could be said to them. I dare say they would probably think that it was worse than being called the "N" word by a white guy or group. I don't know, and never will, but I would like to know how it affects them to hear that trash from those in their own ethnic community.

CNN should be absolutely ashamed to have something like that on the air, but they aren't. It's CNN after all. Heck you can't even discuss PMSNBC in a discussion of journalism. Any network that would even have that race hustling poverty pimp Al Sharpton even in the building has lost every speck of credibility right from the start.

How many shots does Al get? Let's see, Tawana Brawley that he STILL won't apologize for and claims that stuff happened, the several incidents in NY where he got a couple of innocent people murdered, the Duke Lacross case, to me that's about a dozen strikes that this clown has had and he still is able to get cameras show up. It's only because he's a liberal. If he were conservative and done the garbage he has done, he'd have long since been ran out of any media that had a speck of decency.

This whole incident has turned into nothing more than a modern day call for a lynching. They don't want "justice." They want Zimmermann DEAD....any way they can get it too. It's all sickening.

Someone tell me this, what happens if EVERYTHING George Zimmermann says happened that night ACTUALLY happened? Where does the man go to get his life back? You think he'll ever be able to get a decent job? You think his kids will ever be able to go to school and feel safe or his wife go to the store without fear? The man studied Criminal Justice in college and was about to graduate with his degree so of course he WANTED to be a cop, that was his dream. There's not a damn thing wrong with that, in fact it should be commended. That's how kids are TAUGHT to pursue their dreams isn't it? Oh not for this guy, he was a PIG wanna be. It makes me physically ill on so many levels and there isn't a thing that the decent people can do but sit back and pray that the actual FACTS win out in the end and JUSTICE is served....whatever way it happens to end.

RANT MODE OFF NOW.

Nalajr

13. Toyman

Toyman

14. Averageman

Averageman

If you want to meet some free thinking, conservative Blacks; generally they are as close as your nearest Military Base.

15. aircarver

aircarver Descent Terminated Silver Member

We get white liberals coming here, calling us names alla time; it's all they got.

We just laugh :rofl: and ignore 'em ........:supergrin:

16. okie

okie GT Mayor

I know several black people that say the same thing:supergrin:

17. G22Dude

G22Dude

Honestly folks being black and not following the party line is an interesting experience. I often wonder if I'm missing something when I don't feel the compulsion to run out and protest like everyone else or I'm not whipped up in a frenzy over the latest news headlines. Then I have to remind myself that I'm not upset because I'm actually thinking for myself.

Lets look at the Martin situation. My opinion of Zimmerman is this. He had every right to contact the police if he saw a stranger in his neighborhood. Where I think he went wrong was when he failed to break contact with Martin upon the dispatchers request. He may have had a legal right to follow Martin despite what the dispatcher said, but as a gun owner we have to be smart because we are the one's introducing a weapon into a lot of situations. I was a federal LEO up until two weeks ago. We were taught how to justify our use of force and there were many situations where we had to de-escalate the situation. Off duty you were told to be the best eye witness possible. Zimmerman should have been a good eye witness and stayed away from MArtin at all cost.

From Martin's perspective, you feel that you're been followed for no justifiable reason. You may feel the need to defend yourself if attacked. There is no indication Zimmerman every laid a hand on Martin. So if Martin was beating he snot out of Zimmerman then the kid was wrong because he must have struck the first blow. I don't care if Martin was black, white or asian, if you attack me, and are beating the snot out of me, I'm going to stop you as a threat. I'll shot you, stab you, club you or do whatever I need to do to stop you from using force against me.

The left saw a perfect opportunity to play the race card. White man kills black child. THe problem is both the white man and the black child made mistakes that caused this situation to be the cluster **** that it is. Neither is totally innocent, neither is totally guilty. I wish Trayvon Martin was still alive. He may have been a weed smoking, juvenile delinquent, but I wish he were alive and at home with his mom. I wish George Zimmerman didn't have to be hiding like a dog becuse he did what any sensible human should do which is fight to save his own life. But I'll be damned if I'm going to let guilty white liberals, or race hustlers tell me that this kid was executed, and that I need to hate white people. Not going to happen. This was a messed up situation, but white America isn't responsible for what happended that night. Martin and Zimmerman are. Obviously the Sanford PD made a call. They took him into custody, listended to several statements and released him. If they want to charge him they can still do that. Obviously none of the idiot protestors have considered that the cops could pick up Zimmerman at any time if they ruled this case to be anything other than justifiable homicide.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2012
  18. eracer

eracer Where's my EBT?

Reasoned and sensible post.

Let the facts be told, without sensationalizing the incident.

But there are certain groups who simply can't do that, and seize any opportunity to further their own agenda.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.