Fox & Drudge Today

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by wjv, Oct 26, 2020.

1. wjv

wjv RIP Stan Lee.. . .

After weeks of bashing Trump, suddenly today Fox & Drudge are far more centered in their reporting. They are not cheering Trump, but there were articles about Twitter suppressing speech and some about the Biden crime family. Not a 180 degree shift, but a definite 90 degrees to the right.

So I'm thinking:

a) They have lost a ton of hits on their web sites / shows and are feeling the pain.

b) They are reading the tea leaves and suddenly Biden doesn't look like that promising.

c) a and b

At this point I'm done with both of them. I can find Tuckers videos elsewhere on-line, and better news sources also on-line. I'm deleting the bookmarks for both sites. I just thought the sudden shift today was interesting. Maybe it's just a coincidence and tomorrow they will both be back to being MSNBC clones.

I think a major problem for them is that they drove away their core audience, but no one on the left is rushing in to become new viewers. Most on the left still thinks of them as right wing propaganda sites.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2020
  2. aircarver

aircarver Descent Terminated Silver Member

3. porschedog

porschedog

Drudge sold out, literally

4. Flying-Dutchman

Flying-Dutchman

The last I looked at Drudge he was shrill in his hatred for Trump. It was over the top at CNN and MSNBC levels.

I don't care what Drudge does now or in the future. I am through with him. He can't be trusted.

President Trump has exposed and tarnished the reputation of the establishment.

There is no turning back.

5. jakedaawg

jakedaawg

The country I come from is called the Midwest.
    I am enjoying The Epoch Times site.

cbetts1, Stubudd and mac66 like this.
  6. OXMYX

OXMYX

All the Fox shows today have Biden winning by a wide margin. Even Brett Hume.

There are a lot of Trump haters out there. They don't like Biden or Harris either but not to the extent that they hate Trump.

This election is all about Trump

larry_minn and rayzer007 like this.
  7. rayzer007

rayzer007

Yes, thanks - forgot about Dan. He was also recently diagnosed with cancer.

8. Sporaticus

Sporaticus Aw sheet main

I wouldn't read anything into it. The campaign is winding down, so it's natural for other issues to take the forefront. With Biden in his basement, there isn't a lot of campaign stuff to cover that hasn't already been covered, and if they focused on the campaign, it would be mostly Trump. Can't have that. Might look bad.

9. jcm3

jcm3 G22 4 Me

I was watching this ***** over the weekend and I thought I was watching MSNBC. It was a slam fest, and he was even pulling in old tape to show what he meant.

I had to switch over to Newsmax.

[​IMG]

cbetts1 likes this.
  10. Crazypolack

Crazypolack

Maybe Fox News and Drudge secretly want a Biden presidency. Anger drives clicks and ad revenue, and it's easier to get your readers riled up if you're attacking the party in power.

For the same reason I wouldn't be surprised if staff at the NYT, Slate, MSNBC etc are secretly hoping for a Trump win.

11. wjv

wjv RIP Stan Lee.. . .

It's not him. It's the people/company that bought his web site.

Flying-Dutchman likes this.