close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

fourfourmagstore.com

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by lucky8926, Oct 25, 2004.

1. lucky8926

lucky8926

Anyone purchased anything from here? I just ordered some 15 round mags from them since they had a pretty good price, and I haven't heard anything from them. I've sent them an e-mail and left a message and still haven't heard anything..

2. Tupperware

Tupperware

Do a search. Lots of GT'ers have ordered from Mark, including me. I am extremely satisfied as are most of the others that have posted here. Your mags are probably on backorder, though.

3. engineer151515

engineer151515

\

Ditto. Good people. Good experience with me. I'm sure they will come thru for you.

4. lucky8926

lucky8926

I'm just a little worried because I didn't recieve an e-mail confirming my purchase. I have sent them an e-mail and called them, I got their voicemail and left a message but I still haven't heard from them.

5. lucky8926

lucky8926

I just got an e-mail from Mark, I feel better now!!;f

6. seanmcp

seanmcp CLM

Bought some mags prior to the ban expiring, a mixed lot of G19 mags and some AK mags I needed anyway. Mark offered to send the AK's then and the G19's later, but I told himt o send them all at once. No need to spend more on shipping, and he was already shipping for free! Seemed unfair to make him eat 2 shipping costs... Good business, will happily do more with him.

7. manny1

manny1 #1 Bullet Donor

Just wondering, how much time was it from the time of your purchase & when they finally emailed you to confirm?

8. hawk

hawk Millennium Member

Here's my recent experience. Fourfourmags charged my credit card on Oct. 22nd and to this date I haven't received my mags or a response from them on my inquiry. I guess people need to post on boards like this when there's a problem in order to get a response, huh?

According to their web site, they don't charge your credit card until the order is ready to ship.

9. lucky8926

lucky8926

10. shootfirst

shootfirst

Ordered mags just before the ban expired. Two each for G21, G22, and Beretta 92. The Beretta mags came quickly. On September 30, I was told that it would the Glock mags were shipping by October 15. On October 27, I was told that they would ship by November 3. Today is November 15, and I haven't received anything. I just sent an email to cancel the order unless it has already shipped.

11. walangkatapat

walangkatapat Millennium Member

I email them about once a week and I get a reply. I'm still waiting on some hicaps ordered on 14SEP.