GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Unfair Facist
23,413 Posts
The only outrage is the usual “ its the guns fault” mantra of the leftist controlled media.

If only the sheep Weren’t allowed to have guns, what a wonderful democratic paradise we could have.

·
Super Moderator
18,507 Posts
Plenty of outrage. It's just aimed at guns, the President and the political right.

·
"Cynical Little me"
7,149 Posts
I can't find anything on the condition of the copper's. Anyone know?

The time involved between getting that first call, getting the call out to the car's, and the car's getting there are to long to rely on anyone else for your own safety. Even with as good and heroic the response by PPD was. I worked both systems, our ancient one you'd have the call taker standing right next to the dispatcher so when you had a hot one you'd wave a hand and the dispatcher would tell everyone to "standby" while enough was learned to start them rolling.

We'd give the short version first to get the cars headed that way and keep the babble off the radio, filling them in on additional as it came in. And everyone involved was sworn personnel , often dispatching to places they themselves worked. We could get cars there fast with that crummy old system.

It sounds like PPD went right after this Loony Tune. :flag: Even then there are going to be plenty you can't save.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Just watched a press conference. Two reporters asked questions about the AR15 used. Gawd they so wanted an AR to be involved. Police finally shut them down by confirming Glock pistols were the weapon of choice

·
Registered
5,202 Posts
Prayers sent for the victims and those coppers that were injured in this incident.

The media is not to be trusted and will stop at nothing t blame the Right or to exploit an opportunity to shout their gun control mantra.

·
Registered
CLM #38
10,286 Posts
1L26 stated it much more eloquently than I. Thank you, sir.

Reactions: 1L26

·
Unfair Facist
23,413 Posts
Plenty of outrage. It's just aimed at guns, the President and the political right.
Yeah, one would almost think that the media were the propaganda arm of the hard leftist democratic party....
.......oh wait.....

·
Sarcasm Inc.
15,075 Posts
:crying:

·
NRA Life Member
5,362 Posts
I have worked directly with and met many cops from PPD and other municipal PDs surrounding the city. They are TOP NOTCH officers. They took the fight to this ******* and acted as heroes.

Prayers to all wounded and those killed. The Coward County S.O. in FL could take some lessons from PPD.

·
UBER VOL !!!
2,726 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts