close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Found on Craigslist... rest of nation needs to be like Oklahoma

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Glock20 10mm, Feb 6, 2010.

1. Glock20 10mm

Glock20 10mm Use Linux!

If this is true... I haven't validated any of the claims in the posting... so take it as you see it or research or refute... but the bottom line is the message is clear and where the rest of the nation should be heading...

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/rnr/1588169236.html

2. Scared_of_zombies

Scared_of_zombies

Oklahoma recently passed a law in the state to incarcerate all illegal (santa cruz)

Date: 2010-02-05, 6:36PM PST

Reply To This Post

Oklahoma recently passed a law in the state to incarcerate all illegal immigrants, and ship them back to where they came from unless they want to get a green card and become an American citizen. They all scattered. HB 1804. Hope we didn't send any of them to your state. This was against the advice of the Federal Government, and the ACLU, they said it would be a mistake.I C E even tried to stop it !

Guess what.......... Oklahoma did it anyway.

Recently we passed a law to include DNA samples from any and all illegals to the Oklahoma database, for criminal investigative purposes. Pelosi said it was unconstitutional. SB 1102

Guess what........ Oklahoma did it anyway.

Several weeks ago, we passed a law, declaring Oklahoma as a Sovereign state, not under the Federal Government directives. Joining Texas , Montana and Utah as the only states to do so. More states are likely to follow: Louisiana, Alabama, Georgia, the Carolina's, Tennessee, Kentucky, Missouri, Arkansas, West Virginia, Mississippi, Florida. Save your confederate money, it appears the South is about to rise up once again. HJR 1003

Guess what........... Oklahoma did it anyway.

Just this month, my state has voted and passed a law that ALL driver's license exams will be printed in English, and only English, and no other language. We have been called racist for doing this, but the fact is that ALL of our road signs are in English only. If you want to drive in Oklahoma , you must read and write English. Really simple.

By the way, Obama does not like any of this..neither does I C E
    Guess what....who cares... Oklahoma is doing it anyway.
    To Verify:
    http://www..usatoday.com/news/nation/2008-01-09-immigcover_N.htm

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1530903905

3. 9jeeps

9jeeps

Sure wish WA would consider this.

4. M1A Shooter

M1A Shooter

that is awesome. hopefully we will follow their lead.

5. fyrecrotch

fyrecrotch

usatoday page does not load. This is probably about the law that was passed waaaay back in November 2007. :whistling:

6. Flatulence

Flatulence 5X EMU Champion

It is. There is an extra period between www and usatoday in the link

7. fyrecrotch

fyrecrotch

Thanks, I'm retarded (eh eh!?!?) but I still think it's a new rant over old news. The article was "Updated 1/10/2008 7:48 AM"

8. bwphoto

bwphoto Lifetime Member

9. okie

okie GT Mayor

Oklahoma is a good state for sure:thumbsup:

10. geronimo509

geronimo509

I like it. Sounds like a good idea. Only one problem when you do something the Gov't doesn't like, and that is they can take a lot of Fed money away from your state. I just learned something in my Constitutional law class, South Dakota didn't want to listen to the Fed law about the drinking age being 21. So the Fed Gov't said that if you want any of the millions of dollars for your roads, you must make the drinking age 21. I forget how long ago that was, but it worked and shortly after they said that, SD made the drinking age 21.

I'm sure there are other example, but the Gov't has a way of getting states to do stuff that they do not want to do.

With that said, I hope more states follow.

11. DEADLYACCURATE

DEADLYACCURATE Senior Member

12. Glock20 10mm

Glock20 10mm Use Linux!

Your post exemplifies why we the people need to send a clear message to the Federal government they work for us... we are not enslaved to them.