Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes Kel-Tec 2000 9mm with streamlight TLR-2 light on the front, forend grip, MCARBO Optic Mount, and MCARBO bolt tube cover (good cheek rest.) Gun looks in nice condition.

They want $430 for the whole thing. So.. should I grab it?

·
Registered
Glock 45/19X
8,920 Posts
If you want it, get it. That's actually a good price with the MCARBO stuff and the light. I have two and enjoy them quite well. Very accurate and haven't had any issues with either. The bolt tube cover is a good idea, have it on both. Does save your cheek some wear-n-tear.

·
Registered
23,051 Posts
What mags does it take? G19 or G17 mags?

·
Premium Member
1,922 Posts
Yes Kel-Tec 2000 9mm with streamlight TLR-2 light on the front, forend grip, MCARBO Optic Mount, and MCARBO bolt tube cover (good cheek rest.) Gun looks in nice condition.

They want $430 for the whole thing. So.. should I grab it?
Yes yes yes. I have one and new they are $504. on grabagun.

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Good deal. Especially if it takes Glock mags and you own some double stacked Glock 9mms.

·
Registered
5,930 Posts
Oh hell yeah! They are great little carbines. I have the Glock model that takes 9mm Glock mags and have shot the stuffing out of it and have left it bone stock. I keep a Korean 33 round mag in it with 147 grain ball ammo. A spare 17 round mag has 124 gr JHP ammo. It all rides in an older tennis bag in my car trunk.

I paid $300 new for mine back in 2006. That gun you're looking at Deaf has a bunch of goodies hanging on it for the price. I'm wondering if it can still fold in half like they are designed to do. They are pretty compact when folded.

·
Registered
8,300 Posts
Just one question "How old is the keltic and which cal.

·
Registered
7,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just one question "How old is the keltic and which cal.
Gen 2 and 9mm. I'll go do a look see today and see if it is still there.

They only give 1 minute lay-a-ways...

·
Registered
7,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Went there at noon (they open at 10 am)... it was gone quicker than a 7 oz Michelob at a college keg party. Nope... no go for me! Someone bought it just after they opened.

·
Registered
Glock 45/19X
8,920 Posts
That sucks buddy, sorry you missed out on it. :(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts