Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. Anyone lose a Glock in northern WY. PM the model and serial prefix and hopefully you get get it back! Hope it finds its owner, but if not I guess I have another toy!

·
TX Open Carrier
666 Posts
Where did you find it? I dont want to know the exact location just a basic description ie a park, side of the road, dark alley. I always like a good story.

·
Armed & Safe
2,196 Posts
don't you need to turn it in to the police ?:whistling:
That's what I'm thinking.

If I saw a gun sitting out in public, I wouldn't pick it up. I would immediately call the police and report it.

It would be a little tempting, though. ;)

·
Heavy Hauler
2,556 Posts
Yeah, THAT'S a scary thought:wow:

·
Registered
18 Posts
um i would also think you need to turn it in to the police, then if its not claimed after 6 month or whatever their time frame is it belongs to you.
Yeah, but i bet the police wouldnt give him back the gun, most agencies wouldn't, at least mine wouldnt.

But regardless, i would get rid of that thing, like i said before it could be stolen, or like other ppl stated, it could have been used in a crime.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Yeah, but i bet the police wouldnt give him back the gun, most agencies wouldn't, at least mine wouldnt.

But regardless, i would get rid of that thing, like i said before it could be stolen, or like other ppl stated, it could have been used in a crime.
in new york state i was told a found gun is given to you if it isnt claimed after set time frame. they could be mistaken, but i have no reason not to believe them.

·
Registered
673 Posts
A "found" gun has the potential to cause you far more pain than happiness.

Such things are like Ouija boards. You don't want them in your house.

·
Ελλάδα
397 Posts
yeah i would find it interesting to know where it was found.. a gun range.. or a dark ally..

·
PROUD AMERICAN!
703 Posts
I think I would strip all the parts out of it and turn in the barrel, frame, and empty slide. That`s all they need to test fire and I.D. it.:whistling::supergrin:

·
NRA Member
735 Posts
Hey all. Anyone lose a Car in Ohio. Send the model and VIN and hopefully you get get it back! Hope it finds its owner, but if not I guess I have another toy!

1 - 20 of 138 Posts