Former Intel Officer Says Obama Could Be First Former President With A Felony Indictment

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Charley C, Mar 7, 2017.

1. Charley C

Charley C

Atomic Punk and mj9mm like this.
  2. Beermeister

Beermeister Deplorable

"soviet-dictator level wrongdoing".

Yeah, that's Obama. I hope he does hard time for this. That would be amazing!

Willard, Atomic Punk, KWalrad and 4 others like this.

3. Deltic

Deltic

"I hope he does hard time for this. That would be amazing!"...

I would love to see comrade zero in prison but the smart thing to do is pressure him to turn on his minions(not the cute cartoon kind). Faced with a few years in prison he would squeal like a pig. I want to see the people who committed crimes for BHO and HRC go to jail. They are the ones who will be a threat in the future.

4. Random

Random Banned

Pretty sure I've got this figured out.
    If it's something we want to hear the source is onto something and completely trustworthy. We trust him and the media.
    If it's something we don't he is trying to remain relevant and being compensated by the biased liberal controlled media.
    I'm guessing for right now we trust this guy and the media. At least, as long as they're telling us what we want to hear.

5. Jonesee

Jonesee

6. Baba Louie

Baba Louie

Not gonna happen. But you can dream about it all you wish.

The President does have the power and obligation to defend this nation from enemies, foreign & domestic however he/she/it see fit.

And/Or, one can tweet while doing intelligence gathering on those presently considered national enemies.

A wise POTUS would more than likely do both. At least the latter (old school. live in the now)

Well, as for wise and POTUS being together in a sentence... on one hand tweets are a bizarre thing to behold coming from a world leader. On the other hand, kinda lets you know in the bizarro world of today, what is going on... perhaps; MSM free of advertising/spun/edited/redacted/directional blathering.

The GREAT and POWERFUL OZ... or a humbug behind the curtain?

Who? Which one? Then? Now? The Next?

Build the wall, bring jobs back and keep them here, get Drs doctoring again... figure out how to deal successfully with Congress, Iran and NK. Just keep doing things Presidential. Mid terms are coming up.

You don't need to crush your enemies and hear their women lament ALL The Time, just let them know they're two blocked in and you've got digital proof you're sitting on... it's called leverage. Use it wisely because what comes around, goes around. Glass houses and such...

Of course, Payback... It's a b.. it can be painful.

7. JBnTX

JBnTX

This is fake news folks. Designed as a distraction.
    But, a distraction from what?

ronj1, KB2QQM and Green Dragoon like this.
  8. Bruce M

Bruce M

It seems one of the big pieces of this is the request for a FISA warrant for the telephone tap. I am guessing that if he or someone went to court for a warrant than that was not illegal. Now if they went ahead and did a tap after being denied a warrant, that may well be illegal. But I am thinking there would have to be some solid evidence of same.

And at least one or two on the other side are suggesting that if Trump released information about certain FISA information he could be impeached.

I wonder how much of this on the two extreme ends is true and how much is something someone has written pandering to some who want it to be true.

SRS and KB2QQM like this.
  9. JBnTX

JBnTX

EXACTLY!

If Trump thought that anyone was illegally wiretapped, the very last thing he would do is publish it on some social media.

All is not what it seems in this issue.

ronj1 likes this.
  10. ModGlock17

ModGlock17

Fake news SUSPICION is the offspring of Conspiracy Theorists.

We can't help it, we're all infected. LOL

ronj1 likes this.
  11. Green Dragoon

Green Dragoon

The article says "he could imagine Obama doing this"......and then asks for people to post the article to Facebook. Seems legit.

aplcr0331 likes this.
  12. Detectorist

Detectorist

You're absolutely right. Pure speculation.

ronj1 likes this.
  13. The_Dan

The_Dan The underscore is silent

That's what I thought of when Trump asked for someone to investigate his (seemingly) baseless claim of wiretapping. I do however think that Flynn was surveilled, and some of that happened while Flynn was in Trump Tower...meaning there is a FISA warrant for that action, or Flynn was designated an agent of a foreign government (paper trail), or...most likely...the NSA or DOJ authorized the surveillance without proper authority, which is kind of a big deal.

You only need a warrant if you want to use the information in court right? You can leak it, spread rumors, and destroy someone's career without going to court or congress...and if HRC won none of it mattered anyway with regard to Flynn.

I think Trump is smarter than he is being given credit for...he knows better than to publish details that would cause him legal trouble and is reminding those like D Sen Coons who went on the talk shows and talked about "transcripts" that would mean Trump Tower was wiretapped that words have meaning and actions have consequences. It was entertaining to say the least to watch Coons backtrack and change his story from "transcripts" to "I'm just saying that if there were transcripts that I haven't seen it would be nice to see them"...liar.

Diesel_Bomber likes this.
  14. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

If Trump used the IRS to go after liberal groups and wiretapped a journalist and his parents as Obama did, the liberal here would be calling Trump a fascist dictator
    that must be removed from office.

But, since Obama was a progressive, they winked at his tyranny. This is why
    progressives are never to be believed or trusted. They are simply this
    age's brown shirts.

15. MadeInAmerica

MadeInAmerica

Not going to happen.

Diesel_Bomber likes this.
  16. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

This brings up another question:

Was it illegal, if the FISA judge signed off on a fishing expedition search warrant? How does one prosecute a rubber-stamping FISA judge? Would it be illegal if the Obama admin exceeded the scope of the search warrant?

SJ 40 likes this.
  17. refugeepj

refugeepj

again, patience.
    if there is reality in the speculation, we will know soon enough.

the good news is no Loretta Lynch or Eric Holder will get in the way!

DonGlock26 likes this.
  18. tgmr05

tgmr05

The left is confused and dazed over this. They try to spin it any way they can. They miss the point. Being proven what they are, reality being uncovered, and exposing the fraud of the left.

After all the years of incessant cries about the seriousness of the charge, etc,etc.. Their bubble is being burst.

pipedreams and DonGlock26 like this.
  19. JohnnyJ

JohnnyJ God, Family and Friends

Western Illinois on the banks of the Mississippi
    This will not carry any weight. Obama has been passed up at every chance. He has more get out of jail cards in the deck. I believe he should be held accountable if the evidence is there

20. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

The thing about Obama admin officials is that some will lie until put under oath, some will plea the fifth knowing that the media will not push for prosecuition, and
    some will lie under oath or to congress like Hillary Clinton, James Clapper, and
    Eric Holder.