1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Cover is Code 3
4,267 Posts
What a POS.

·
Keystone Cop
2,145 Posts
Just makin' room for someone who really wants to and deserves to be there.

Good riddance.

·
Florist
20,059 Posts
Throw the book at her. And then throw the key away.

·
Banned
248 Posts
( I wonder how many cops that she screwed over, when she was in IAD?)
That does seem to be the trend as of late... I know of one IA Investigator who's "investigations" has resulted in four lawsuits at their last two departments by officers who were wronged.

All based on wrongful terminations, defamation and in one case a malicious prosecution attempt.

What pisses me off the most is this person is one of those who is allowed to resign instead of the powers that be firing them then prosecuting the hell out of them. This POS I speak of is on the move again, God help the folks of whatever department this person lands at next...

One officer just won a nice fat settlement and is now fighting POST to have his certs reinstated. Seems this POS, IA Investigator filed all kinds of false statements to POST that resulted in a revocation hearing. The officer said that he will most likely spend thru his lawsuit award fighting the state.
:steamed:

·
Jagenden Übel
2,138 Posts
One officer just won a nice fat settlement and is now fighting POST to have his certs reinstated. Seems this POS, IA Investigator filed all kinds of false statements to POST that resulted in a revocation hearing. The officer said that he will most likely spend thru his lawsuit award fighting the state.
:steamed:
WTF? Don't you guys have unions?

·
Banned
248 Posts
WTF? Don't you guys have unions?
Nope we don't. The FOP has a presence here and does represent one or two of the larger city agencies, but my boss told the troops prior to my arrival here that he would not stand for any union in his department. And those who didn't like his rules could go work elsewhere.

·
Who Knows.....
96 Posts
( I wonder how many cops that she screwed over, when she was in IAD?)/QUOTE]

The old saying what goes around comes around and it looks like hers came around.

·
Shut your mouth
5,318 Posts
That does seem to be the trend as of late... I know of one IA Investigator who's "investigations" has resulted in four lawsuits at their last two departments by officers who were wronged.

All based on wrongful terminations, defamation and in one case a malicious prosecution attempt.

What pisses me off the most is this person is one of those who is allowed to resign instead of the powers that be firing them then prosecuting the hell out of them. This POS I speak of is on the move again, God help the folks of whatever department this person lands at next...
Considering the the types who generally get promoted in the LE world, it is no suprise what happens.

·
Jagenden Übel
2,138 Posts
Nope we don't. The FOP has a presence here and does represent one or two of the larger city agencies, but my boss told the troops prior to my arrival here that he would not stand for any union in his department. And those who didn't like his rules could go work elsewhere.
Sounds to me that's a fantastic reason to contact the FOP and see what they can do for you. I'm sure he's a true Leader of Men.

·
Banned
248 Posts
Sounds to me that's a fantastic reason to contact the FOP and see what they can do for you. I'm sure he's a true Leader of Men.
Unfortunately my state is an employment-at-will state and employment is voluntary for both employees and employers.

Here an employee can quit her job whenever and for whatever reason they want to without consequence. Same for employers. They may terminate an you for whatever reason whenever they want to without consequence.

And under state law they can also alter the terms and conditions of employment for a good, bad, or no reason.

Its only unlawful to terminate a worker in this state because of their gender, age, race, national origin or religious affiliation.

·
MDW Guns
3,745 Posts
Throwing away 26 years, what a POS.
And yes, she must have ****** plenty of people over in this time.
They should put her with the male population of the prison!

·
38,473 Posts
Who investigates IAD? I have heard a few things about the guys in IAD that would have landed the average cop in a full ass-reaming colonoscopy investigation.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts