Former Bush official shreds Trump in endorsement of Joe Biden for president

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Jonesee, Sep 27, 2020.

1. mj9mm

mj9mm

maybe you guys who don't like Trump can start working on your 2024 campaign...it should be easy, Trump won't be eligible...

2. Rupert

Rupert

What more? How about everything New Zeland has done? Or Australia? He hasn’t just played it down, he’s a traveling superspreader!

3. seamaster

seamaster

The Bush’s are a terrorist left wing family that pretends to be conservative. They are close friends of the Clinton’s and the war machine that kills Americans for their own gain. Anyone who’s is with them is against America!

Agonizer and Bus007 like this.
  4. jr24

jr24

Islands that can easily be blockaded with small populations? Lol.

And have you seen what they did in Melbourne, not only was that immoral it would be illegal and unconstitutional here.

Freedom does require some risk.

Bus007, baren, 6Actual and 3 others like this.
  5. KindOfBlue

KindOfBlue

Terrorist left wing family...

now that is something I didn’t expect to see, even on this forum

wow

DaleGribble, Jonesee and jr24 like this.
  6. DannyB

DannyB

Trump Haters.jpg

Agonizer, trajan07, Bus007 and 9 others like this.
  7. jr24

jr24

Indeed. Though the Clinton's and Bushs do seem to love forever wars.

Another point in Trump's favor, first president not to get us into another pointless war since ... Carter I believe.

Hard to get mad at not shedding our precious blood and treasure on foreign land for no reason.

Agonizer, Bus007, baren and 1 other person like this.
  8. rock_castle

rock_castle Right is right and Left is wrong.

I don't think shredded means what you think it means....

DaleGribble, Jonesee and NMG26 like this.
  9. cityborncountrylivin

cityborncountrylivin

The Bushes didn’t support Donald Trump in 2016

n2g, 6Actual, baren and 1 other person like this.
  10. Jonesee

Jonesee

It was the verbatim article title.
    Did you read it?

11. G33

G33 Frisky! Millennium Member CLM

Vote democrat-Jonesee.
    :)

DaleGribble likes this.
  12. billorights

billorights

That's about as ignorant a statement as I have ever read here. And you know it. Maybe not.

baren and Cubdriver like this.
  13. Jonesee

Jonesee

Go look at my past posts and you will know who I am voting for.

14. Ollies930

Ollies930

It outright amazes me how much hatred our president can elicit. Did he, in the past tweet things that he really should have kept to himself? Absolutely, but luckily it is happening less and less. On the other hand, I believe that he has done more to save our economy than any other president in history. Until now, we were effectively being bought out by China, which is thanks to Ronald Reagan and every president that followed. Trump is the only one to try and stop the US from loosing a trade war that has been escalating for decades. At this point it should not even matter to anyone if he is Republican or Democrat. Without somebody like him in office, we will all have to learn Mandarin as a second languge. But all that aside, I think that this election is going to win him a second term for the simple reason that all the people like me, who usually see good points on both sides of the fence, want nothing to do with the Democrats behaviour of late (from Mayors to Governors and their Representatives, Harris's politicals stance shifting with the wind direction and Biden's unpresidential angry outbursts). The Democrates this election went with a "win or burn it down" strategy, not something that can be excused. Unfortunately Republicans will always be Republicans and Democrats will always be Democrats and thgere will not be a big shift in that demographic, but the middle should swing wildly towards voting for Trump. Biden does not seem to be pysically or emotionally strong enough to be POTUS, so for those who do not see him as an ornament of their vaunted party, they will vote against him (at least that is what I imagine/hope will happen) .
    But, having written all this (in run on sentences, I should be ashamed), it is high time that the two parties start drifting back towards each other and start working for all the people as best they can, rather than stand in each others way just to hinder the opposing party. Not to mention that Trump is doing what is good for the country without trading political favors from the Washington Swamp.

NMG26, 6Actual and baren like this.
  15. Burebista

Burebista "Democrats are garbage people"

Wait a minute, you were not joking...I checked the news and it's true Tom Ridge is endorsing Biden.

Well then, that really convinced me to vote for Biden too.

Not really, I'm still with Trump
    But nice try.

Agonizer, n2g, Dave Brubaker and 2 others like this.
  16. Flying-Dutchman

Flying-Dutchman

There are no undecided voters. Does anyone know anyone who is undecided?

The battle will be how much can a few corrupt Liberal cities in PA rig the election. In 2012 there were entire Philly districts without one vote for Romney not even from the Republican committeemen.:frown:

n2g and baren like this.
  17. Glock1963

Glock1963

It’s losing, not “loosing.”

Lose rhymes with booze.
    Loose rhymes with goose/moose.

xTerpx and Dave Brubaker like this.
  18. Borg Warner

Borg Warner

Failure to vote for the only major candidate running against Biden who can win only makes it more possible for Biden, who is corrupt and mentally defective and was never all that sharp even in his prime, to win. If you don't care if he wins, then that's what you'll do, vote against Trump.

And if Biden wins, he's not going to be the real president. Other people will be pulling his strings and we'll have a shadow government running the country.

[​IMG]

Agonizer, n2g, baren and 1 other person like this.
  19. bdcochran

bdcochran

You asked two questions.
    Answering the second one. PA requires mail-in ballots to be put in a secrecy sleeve and mailed in. The PA Supreme Court just upheld that law. It is estimated that about 100,000 mail in ballots will be tossed under that ruling. And Jonesee, I think that most will be Democratic ballots.

Answering the first question. I am not sure that many people worry about what former office holders have to say or who they endorse.

If we keep up with the looting and the riots in Democratic controlled cities and states, there will be centrists swayed.

I read what Mr. Ridge said. Personally, I have not witnessed anything by Mr. Trump that would indicate to me that he is racist, antisemitic, or uncaring.

n2g, NMG26, trajan07 and 2 others like this.
  20. Cubdriver

Cubdriver

I've noticed that, too - the left throws those words out with reckless abandon to characterize President Trump. None of them ever seem to have the inclination nor the ability to back the accusations up with solid examples, though. I see that word salad over and over again in op-eds, but somehow no specific instances are ever provided. The accusation is enough, in their eyes, especially given how often it's been repeated. It has become 'their' truth, facts be damned. It's frustrating seeing how many are out there parroting the line with no curiosity as to its validity. Funny how the anti-Semite has done so much for Israel and worked (largely ignored by the MSM) towards Mideast peace accords, and has a Jewish son-in-law and a daughter who has converted. Trump's as big a failure as an anti-Semite as he is as a dictator.

-Pat

Agonizer, reniram, n2g and 3 others like this.