close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Foreign Credit Card

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by charlie-xray, Apr 25, 2007.

1. charlie-xray

charlie-xray Gunpowder Adik

Tama ba na kayang i-block ng VISA or mastercard halimbawa yung issued dito sa saudi arabia by a saudi bank then kaya ba nilang ipitin yung mga bank loans or car loans mo sa pinas do they have that far reaching power if you decide to "jump ship" on your credit card payments.

I really need an authoritative advise on this issue, yung 2 of my friends ko kasi rito bailed out with 2M worth of credit bills UNPAID for 6 months now and has no plans of settling it anymore. What's the worse this credit card companies can do besides BLACKLIST YOU?

Salamat

2. tagaykoyan

tagaykoyan

1. file a case against you in court
    2. harass you by phone
    3. harass you through other means

3. isuzu

isuzu

Masisira na ang credit record mo. Banks are now mostly online, and they could check your credit history. That's how much they destroyed their names (and reputation), for a little over P2M. They're not thinking of the long term effects of what they did. And they could never get away with it. Once your name is flagged in the system, you can never be approved for another credit card or avail of a loan.

4. charlie-xray

Is there anything more serious than that, like could they seize assets under your name?

5. Valor1

Valor1 Range Bum

ikaw ha may maitim kang balak. kung nakalusot man yang mga friends mo e baka ma-karma yan sa huli. panloloko pa rin yan. alam mo naman ang panloloko hindi mo alam kung paano ka babalikan sa huli. bili ka na ng Norinco 1911!

6. nelany

nelany

They will be chased hangang sa Pinas. Their case will be transfered here and a private company will harass him and his family! He will blacklisted forever sa mga bank locally and internationally.

7. mikol

mikol

hi charlie,

as i told you in my email, if the issuing bank here in Saudia Arabia have an affiliated Bank back there in the Philippines, either local or international banks, yung legal office ng mga bankong yun ang magpapadala sa KAIBIGAN mo ng sangkatutak......na demand letters at tsaka sangkatutak....na tawag sa telephone!!

at maliban sa pagka blacklisted ng KAIBIGAN mo sa lahat ng credit card companies local or international, mahihirapan na rin yung KAIBIGAN mong mag apply ng loan kahit saan mang bank dito sa Saudi or doon man sa Pinas.

Just to make things clear ha..hindi kami ni TOXIC yung tinutukoy mo na mga KAIBIGAN ha? Ako advance ako magbabayad sa nga credit cards ko. minsan bayad na nga lahat pagmeron malaki kita. :tongueout: :supergrin:

8. Eye Cutter

Eye Cutter

cxr: in-edit ko lang yung title ng thread mo ha? medyo sensitive yung topic although i know it doesn't concern you personally. gawin lang natin a little more low profile. salamat

9. 3kings

3kings SalingPusa

cxr,

bro if those people tried to bail out of their obligations, i suggest stay away from them. THEY ARE NOT CONSIDERED FRIENDS.

if they can do that to others, they can do that to you. would you like that?

10. Wp.22

Wp.22

share ko lang sa inyo one time dito sa office may mga dumating na pre-approved credit cards kaso hindi sa mga boss pero sa mga rank file lahat ng staff ko meron drivers and delivery helpers. I told them yung mga consiquences of using the card lalo na kung hind kayo makabayad on time. Kalahati sumonod sa sinabi ko yung kalahati shopping to max even yung grocery nila na charge sa credit cards.

Hangang sa hindi na sila makabayad at pinabyaan na lang nila panay ang tawag dito ng credit card company tapos napaldahan na rin sila ng sulat hindi pa rin nila pinapansin ngayon pag naloloan sila sa bank kahit anong bank denied sila.

11. isuzu

isuzu

And before I forget, the INTERPOL also gets a copy of their case. As Pres. Bush said: "You can run, but you can't hide.";)

12. revo

revo

charlie, i sincerely hope this is not about you.

the simple answer is your friends are screwed.

13. theTactician

theTactician

best thing to do probably is call up the credit card company or bank or any credit institution that you have an outstanding balance with and make a settlement with them. im sure, they're reasonable enough like ask them if you can pay little by little or like here in the u.s. merong mga nagpapa-utang na mga debt relief, they'll pay off your debt and then magbabayad ka na lang sa kanila monthly. it helps improve your credit score and put your life on track once more.

14. kcboy

kcboy CHEEPUCK.COM

a lot of the employees use the company address for their credit cards and onced they max it out, di na nagbabayad. sa office naman pinapadala yung mga demand letters, depending on the amopunt, some employees just vanish so they can get away with their debts since some of them debts are bigger than their seperation pays.

15. PMMA97

PMMA97 TagaBundok

Kapag pinasok na sa collection agency ang mga outstandings credit card debts you'd wish that you have just settled it.

Huwag mo gayahin ang mga tropa mo at what goes around comes around.

16. charlie-xray

revo sincerely and fotunately hindi pa ako hehehe, I maintain my cards not to max and 50% load lang kinakabahan na ako.

No I'm just passing the query around to have a general idea of what are the consequences of what they did, because they left KSA haphazardly and jumped ship on all their obligations. Fortunately hindi ako nag-guarantor sa kanila.

I termed them friends as they are let's say kaba-tian dito sa office and common friends kumbaga, and I tend and learned NOT to be very close to anybody here in KSA kasi mahirap nang magtiwala, I have bitten a couple of times na rin. Kaya 3kings I know exactly what you mean and takot na ako sa mga ganyan.

Thanks gents, will pass along all this info to them.

Haha hindi sila toxic and mikol yung dalawang friends na tinutukoy ko ha, mga ka-officemate ko yun na nag-ala prisonbreak.