GlockTalk Forum banner

61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
I feel pretty.
3,085 Posts
The 2.7l v6 moves a heavier F150 fine.

And it's port injection now, not just direct. So your intake valves should be continuously rinsed clean.

The 2.3 is direct only. But it's so little. To clean the valves, just slow down at the bottom of a hill on the freeway, and full throttle all the way up.

·
Come on man!!
14,383 Posts
Get your checkbook out, there are many fab shops that can make that happen for you
There is already one shop that is offering the swap for... $30,0000!!!!

No way, not even possible on my budget.

·
With Liberty and Justice for all.
20,491 Posts
Looks like a strong off-road contender. It will sell like hot cakes here in the Rockies.

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
I’m thinking this could be my practical choice for a midlife crisis vehicle
Practical Schmactical, I have my eye on another Corvette.
Go ahead and have a meltdown.

·
Premium Member
3,550 Posts
Looks nice;
I liked my old 89 full size Bronco with a 5.8, it was a good truck; But as a guy who does quite a bit of offroading, I will keep my old Jeeps.
I like Jeeps, and I had been looking for an old Jeep (CJ) to purchase, but they were so popular that I couldn't find one I could afford. So I went with the Bronco instead. It's been dependable, but Ford needs to learn how to rust-proof their sheet metal.

·
Registered
5,173 Posts
It’s available with factory 35 inchers, not too shabby.
The 35 inch tires are only an option with the automatic, same with the locking differentials.
I really want one of these but I want the manual with all the other off road goodness but that isn't an option. Maybe they will offer the manual trans and off road packages in the years to come.

Reactions: rock_castle
61 - 73 of 73 Posts