Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A new study released and discussed By Dr. Campbell. Open you ears, your minds and your hearts.

Scientific evidence for mask wearing
View: https://youtu.be/zhQw7vLNsDA

·
Philippians 4: 6-7
10,008 Posts
The lack of common sense has been a problem in our society for a long, long time.

·
Come on man!!
16,555 Posts
I'll get it out of the way now...

But the flu killed...

But they make you touch your face...

This is all a big hoax and only sick old people that were going to die have died...

My freedoms trump yours...

Did I miss one?

·
A swamp dude
11,344 Posts

But the flu killed...

This is all a big hoax and only sick old people that were going to die have died...

Did I miss one?
Maybe you missed one: Fauci is a deep state communist pinko who has intentionally misled the country.

·
You local friendly Skynet dealer
13,899 Posts
Don't wear masks. Don't use seat belts. Drink and drive. Run with scissors. Smoke 2 packs/day. Play in traffic. Refuse all vaccinations. Be free and do whatever you want! Don't be a slave to authority in any form. Honestly, I don't care.
It just thins the heard and raises the average I.Q.

please.PNG

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

But the flu killed...

Did I miss one?
Masks are not effective.

·
USMC (MOS 0369) (RVN 69-70)
2,618 Posts
Without taking sides here I just want to say using the term, "denier" for this, or even climate change, is disrespectful to survivors and families of the Holocaust. I believe when this term is used it is done to paint folks disagreeing with an issue as hateful, malevolent and evil. I am not Jewish but if I were I would certainly be offended by the term (and I am not easily offended). Many here might differ but it is just my opinion.

·
Registered
5,809 Posts
How can I make this as clear as possible. I’ve weighed the risks. I’ve made a decision to not wear a mask. I don’t care what anyone has to say about it. GFY.

If you are afraid you are going to get sick from me you’d better take precautions.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Without taking sides here I just want to say using the term, "denier" for this, or even climate change, is disrespectful to survivors and families of the Holocaust. I believe when this term is used it is done to paint folks disagreeing with an issue as hateful, malevolent and evil. I am not Jewish but if I were I would certainly be offended by the term (and I am not easily offended). Many here might differ but it is just my opinion.
When they label those of us that support the use of masks Nazis or worse I think the term applies.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
How can I make this as clear as possible. I’ve weighed the risks. I’ve made a decision to not wear a mask. I don’t care what anyone has to say about it. GFY.

If you are afraid you are going to get sick from me you’d better take precautions.
Despite your nice 3 letter retort, what are you going to do if the powers that be decide that a mask is mandatory?

·
USMC (MOS 0369) (RVN 69-70)
2,618 Posts
When they label those of us that support the use of masks Nazis or worse I think the term applies.
I believe anyone branding anyone today as Nazis immediately loses the argument. They also are seriously in need of some history lessons.

·
Director of civil unrest
10,286 Posts
W
WTH does the Holocaust have to do with any of this?

1 - 20 of 137 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.