Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Doug I went shootin this weekend and I was up at the target stand puttin up new paper plates and I had an FTF in my staple gun, it's a Stanley and I don't think I was limp wristing. Do you have any ideas my friend:headscratch::faint:

·
GET A ROPE!
37,372 Posts
Gotta be a magazine problem, mi amigo.

Uness you were using them danged defective Chinese steel-cased staples.

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gotta be a magazine problem, mi amigo.

Uness you were using them danged defective Chinese steel-cased staples.
I am usin Stanley staples Doug:supergrin:

·
GET A ROPE!
37,372 Posts
I'd get me a slimy lawyer and sue Stanly for emotional distress. Ask for $20 million and maybe settle for $15 million. After your weasel lawyer takes his cut, that's leave you just enough to buy another pack of staples.

Or, if you just wait a few months, an Obama unicorn will be along to make everything hunkie-dory ... right before B-rock bans staples.

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'd get me a slimy lawyer and sue Stanly for emotional distress. Ask for $20 million and maybe settle for $15 million. After your weasel lawyer takes his cut, that's leave you just enough to buy another pack of staples.

Or, if you just wait a few months, an Obama unicorn will be along to make everything hunkie-dory ... right before B-rock bans staples.
Maybe I will take my chances with the lawyer Doug:supergrin:

·
Decap Pin Killa
18,083 Posts
I don't know, Okie... you know the difference between a lawyer and a sperm cell? A sperm cell has a 1:700,000 chance of becoming human.

Just be careful.

:wavey:

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't know, Okie... you know the difference between a lawyer and a sperm cell? A sperm cell has a 1:700,000 chance of becoming human.

Just be careful.

:wavey:
I sure will my friend:rofl::rofl:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts