Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
13,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
True Story:

The other week I decided to use the assisted dips/chin-up machine. I'm still too fat to go it alone, so I figure use those and start rebuilding the muscle memory. Cool.

Directions...who needs directions?

I pick a weight and climb up. I go down, and upon going up, I go up. Way up. Way fast.

Turns out I should have read the directions, because at 308 pounds, I only put the pin in at around 80 pounds. I end up getting LAUNCHED off the machine, banging my knee, and looking like a complete dumbass.:rofl:

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
:rofl::rofl:

I'd say my funniest moment was the time I squirted myself out of the leg press machine by having the back sloped too low.

One of my pals chopped off part of his finger on bench press too, but I guess that's not so funny. :whistling:

·
Registered
30,883 Posts
Skull crushers can leave a big goose egg on your forehead. Ask me how I know.

·
BIGASS!!!!
2,836 Posts
LOL!!!

Great story! It takes a real man to laugh at himself.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Back when I was in Highschool, I was benching one day, and I even had my dad spotting me on some SERIOUS weight (1 plate on each side= 135) LOL! I was about 3 reps in (I could only do about 5 at the time) when the right plate started to slide out.

I watched in slow motion as my dad did nothing and the plate finally slid off the end and slapped the ground. Of course unweighted now, the other end slammed onto the ground in a mass of rubble (or so it seemed). Everyone in the entire weightroom stopped what they were doing to stare at my novice self. I couldn't get out of tht weightroom fast enough!!!!

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Well, I've landed flat on my arse and slid off of the platform while C&Jing.

Another time as I tried to jump under a snatch the bar and the bottom of my nose collided.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts