·
Why so serious?
45mm 9ACP
68,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
SAF
10,614 Posts
If I ever had any thoughts about wanting to be a cop (I haven't), that clip would end them. Damn.

·
VIVA MEXICO !!!
3,684 Posts

·
Why so serious?
45mm 9ACP
68,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Forgot the details... but the one of the cop getting shot by the madman with the M1 Carbine as the cop screams in pain off camera before being finished off was one of the hardest ones to watch.
Kyle Dinkheller

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Copatalk 2

·
The Bombdiggity
28,827 Posts
Forgot the details... but the one of the cop getting shot by the madman with the M1 Carbine as the cop screams in pain off camera before being finished off was one of the hardest ones to watch.
They showed that to us the first day of the Academy.

We had two who didn't come back from break after they showed it.

·
Why so serious?
45mm 9ACP
68,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Still on death row...

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Copatalk 2

·
Way too busy
5,311 Posts
Yep, that's exactly the one I had in mind.. There was another that I thought involved handguns from both occupants, also shooting off to the right (off camera) that haunts me too.

·
38,473 Posts
They showed that to us the first day of the Academy.

We had two who didn't come back from break after they showed it.
Good for them. At least they were honest got out and made space for those who had the stomach for it.

Yep, that's exactly the one I had in mind.. There was another that I thought involved handguns from both occupants, also shooting off to the right (off camera) that haunts me too.
The recent one with the father/son sovereign citizens shooting at the cop with the AK which ended at Wal-Mart was also very disturbing.

·
User Title
191 Posts
Trooper Stone. He was a LETN special.... He tells an awesome account afterward

·
Registered
14,194 Posts
The recent one with the father/son sovereign citizens shooting at the cop with the AK which ended at Wal-Mart was also very disturbing.
Yep. That was the Fish/Wildlife cop that showed he had some balls that day - opening up with his AR through the windshield after ramming the suspect vehicle, all while taking fire from a long rifle. Big balls, made of solid brass that clank when he walks.

·
Registered
7,126 Posts
An instructor showed the trooper Cress shooting video in my academy right before lunch. When we came back one of the girls was gone along with all of her belongings.

Shows you how quickly a bad day can come about for sure.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

·
38,473 Posts
Yep. That was the Fish/Wildlife cop that showed he had some balls that day - opening up with his AR through the windshield after ramming the suspect vehicle, all while taking fire from a long rifle. Big balls, made of solid brass that clank when he walks.
Yep, big cheers when he rammed the suspect and fired with his patrol rifle effectively at the suspects. May the scums rot in hell.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Kyle Dinkheller
Really dislike watching that video. Not only is it sad, I also feel bad that it's his legacy for his death to be seen by every academy class & self defense class till forever.

·
38,473 Posts
Really dislike watching that video. Not only is it sad, I also feel bad that it's his legacy for his death to be seen by every academy class & self defense class till forever.
Think about it though, it will save lives. Whether it is making people quit in the academy or giving active guys food for thought, it is used as a tool to save lives. I am sure he will be good with that.

·
Registered
14,194 Posts
Yep, big cheers when he rammed the suspect and fired with his patrol rifle effectively at the suspects. May the scums rot in hell.
Even ****tier: the chief of that little department was the father of one of the downed officers.

That Trout Trooper never'd run out of beer, were that my kid he avenged. I'd also personally see to it that the officer never had to worry about anything again - job wise, money wise, whatever. I'd give him my last penny for taking out the bastard that killed my son.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts