For the guys that drive pickups and…..

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by JoeCitizen, Oct 8, 2010.

1. JoeCitizen

JoeCitizen

….hang a large pair of fake testicles from the trailer hitch. Seriously, what statement are you trying to make? That “my truck is so g-darn tough that it spontaneously sprouted a pair.”? The loved ones around you may be too concerned with you feelings to say this but it must be said. You ARE NOT impressing anyone. You ARE NOT entertaining anyone.

What’s next when you tire of this display? An actual phallus (go ahead and google it so you’ll know what I’m talking about) hanging from the bumper?

When a male is driving a vehicle so equiped it looks as though he is advertising his willingness to experiment with members of his own gender.

2. Hucklebarry

Hucklebarry Native

I think it means, "I'm a low-life scumbucket loser, with no class, no dignity, no pride, no manners...

and most of all...

NO HOME TRAININ' ! ! !

3. Just1More

Just1More

Some people are just desperate for attention.

4. Lethaltxn

Lethaltxn

Its just for attention. Its the same guys who buy the huge pickup trucks and throw massive wheels on them, jack it up 5 feet and never take it off road or do any kind of farm or ranch work.

5. SMOKEin

SMOKEin

Yup, same guys own more than one gun and don't even hunt to survive or shoot people.

6. hpracing007

hpracing007

I think it means you're a male homosexual. People who put Glock stickers on their cars like Glocks, people who put Obama stickers on their car like Obama. People who put the Christian fish thing on their car, are Christians. So by my reasoning, if you put male testicles on your truck, which is a sex organ, it obviously means you have a little sugar in your gas tank. Not that there's anything wrong with that, if that's your thing. A rainbow sticker is far more tasteful in my opinion.

Another thought... it could be because most people who go that way tend to drive greener vehicles, vehicles that are "good" for the environment. They have to be more obvious... more in-your-face, with their thoughts since they are driving a vehicle typically thought of as "manly".

Last edited: Oct 8, 2010
  7. sputnik767

sputnik767

It's supposed to show how manly our truck is. What it actually shows are the testicles those people lack.

8. slick64

slick64

I personally think its stupid, but do you really let things like that bother you so much, really?

9. KING-PIN

KING-PIN

Absolutely beautiful.

Never thought of it like that. Can't wait til' I tell that to the next truck owner who has those.

:rofl:

10. Cheytac

Cheytac

People actually put those stickers on their vehicles and advertise they have a gun??? :faint:

BTW: I hate the bull nuts also... :steamed:

11. harleyfx69

harleyfx69

and i think that since you own a gun , my opinion of you is you are making up for your small balls and are a closet homosexual..

But again thats just my opinion of you..

12. zhix

zhix

The first time I saw those on a truck I thought it was kinda funny, but to have those on display IMO says you're compensating for lack of something else.

13. Alderak

Alderak

I think they are hilarious.

Not on my truck, but on someone else's. I chuckle when I see them out on the road.

Its just a joke.

If plastic nutz on a truck get your panties in a wad, your gonna be in for some dark days ahead.

14. Lonestar 48

Lonestar 48 Silver Member

It is like those stickers that say "s__t happens; just because you can doesn't mean you should.

15. hamster

hamster NRA Life Member

Well I figure at least these guys have the nuts to admit to the fact that they drive big pickups as a form of compensation. Most of them will never actually transport anything larger than a pizza box in that big wasted space.

I've never understood why anyone would want one of these things (unless they need it for business). They are big, expensive, slow, handle like school-busses, etc.

16. JLB768

JLB768 Old & Grumpy Lifetime Member

I saw one of them on a truck once, I just figured the dude pissed his wife off, she removed them, and hung em off the bumper as a warning to others...

17. HolyGlockrimony

HolyGlockrimony

I agree, it's like a teacher in the summer (no class). Just the kind of thing I want to explain to my children when they ask, "Daddy, what's that?" :embarassed:

18. Grammy

Grammy Infidel

I drive a 1-ton Dodge diesel dually, I think they are ridiculous, ***** envy.

I think they are the same guys that buy thier first vette when they are 60 yo...

19. Thunderhawk88

Thunderhawk88 NRA MEMBER

+1. Maybe there should be a bumper sticker that says that for them!

20. Burn

Burn Taco Hack

I do not care what they put on their truck/car....

I dont judge people based on what they drive...or whats on what they drive